Friday, April 1

Winter Wonderland - Teddy Bears DT card



Good morning my Dears,  Well it's Friday, whoop!!  the weekend is upon us, it's the 1st of April ( April fools day)  and my Daughters Birthday.  We are going to see her a little later on today for some tea and cake.   I'll tell you all about it later and I'll show you the card I've made her along with a little story all about the image I used.

Fridays see a brand new challenge over at Winter Wonderland and it's Marianne's team that are creating for you this week.  The challenge is being hosted by the lovely Denise and her theme for this week is show us your Teddy Bears.  So long as there is a Bear on your card/project you will be included in the prize draw.

I've used the beautiful Mummy & Baby Bear image from Prairie Fairy Designs.  Isn't it adorable.  All I've done with the image is colour their little noses, paws and inner ears.  I used TH distress ink for the snow and around the image. I've heat embossed my sentiment which is from Whimsy stamps. Papers are all glittery and delicious from Dovecrat 12 x12 let it snow range.  I've used a little blue netting, ribbon and a couple of Marianne D's swirls.

We have two wonderful sponsors this week so that means there are two prizes for two lucky winners.

Our first Sponsor is the Wonderful Sassy Studio who are giving one lucky winner 4 digital images of their choice.

Kindly Sponsored By

Our Second Sponsor is the Wonderful Craft Brulee who are giving our other winner a lovely $10.00 gift certificate to spend in store.

Craftbrulee

We are so fortunate to have these lovely ladies support our challenge, thank you so much girls.

Do please pop over and take a look at the wonderful cards my fellow DT friends have created for you this week.  I'm really looking forward to visiting all your lovely Teddies this week.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Papertake Weekly:  I followed the lovely sketch

Craft Your Passion:  Would like to see some kind of Bear on your cards/projects this week.

I'll say bye for now but I will be back a little later after my tea & cake.

13 comments:

  1. What a super gorgeous card - the image is adorable

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swirl behind the sentiment - fab card.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is sooooo sweet! Love it hun

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. breautiful card Suzi....congrats on your daughter...have a wonderful weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Suzi, so warm and cuddly. Wonderful layout and materials.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi beautiful card as usual that image is so adorable love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Suzi! Love the adorable image. Hope you have a lovely time with your daughter.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Suzi, the image is so cute.
    Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww! Very pretty. thanks for joining us at CYP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this image, and the paper colors you have paired with this are beautiful! Thanks for playing at Craft Your Passion!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunni Suzi what a fab image and love that circle sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awh, what a sweet card Suzi! The image is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx