Sunday, May 8

Creative Inspirations #59 Glitz n Bling DT card





Good Morning my lovelies, First let me wish all the Mothers &  Grandmothers across the pond a Very Happy Mothers Day to you all, I hope you have a wonderful day with your respective families.

It's Sunday morning and time for a new bi-weekly challenge over at


this week it was the lovely Bea's choice of theme and she has gone for *Bling & Glitz* hey! you don't need to ask me twice, I love glitz, bling, sparkle and a bit of glamour.

Tilda has been coloured with Promarkes, Tilda's tiara, gloves, shoes and petticoat have been layered with glamour dust to give her the sparkle I wanted, all the roses from Wild Orchid Crafts have been stickled with frosted lace, you may have to click on my pictures to enlarge them in order to see all the sparkle.  Not the easiest thing to photograph.  lol

The papers are from Papermania's Rose Garden and I deliberately didn't use layers as I wanted the papers to be seen this time. I have machine stitched all around the edge of the card and added a couple of Marianne D's corners distressed with TH Tattered Rose ink. The leaves are from my spellbinders foliage die set and have been chalked and distressed with TH forest Moss ink.

A doohickey lace doily flower has been added behind the bottom rose and the crystal hat pin I made myself from various beads from an old necklace.

We have two amazing Sponsors this week and the first one up is


Photobucket

Who are very kindly giving our lucky winner a $10.00 gift certificate to spend in store, I promise you will have no problem using your certificate, they have an amazing array of crafting goodies for you to view.

Our next sponsor is the fabulous Joanna Sheen, and the lucky winner will receive a £10.00 gift certificate to spend in Joanna's fab store.


Do please pop over to view the amazing creations my friend on the DT have made just for you this week.

I would like to participate in the following challenges:

Just Magnolia: Monthly Special challenge of Anything Goes with the added choice of Stitching.
I love Promarkers Challenge: The theme this week is a Song Title,  I've gone with Some day my Prince will come from Snow White and the seven dwarfs .
Passion for Promarkers:  Are looking for Something Fit for a Princess
Oldie But Goodie:  Say it with Flowers this week
My Mums Craft Shop:  Cute & Girly this week
Bling it on:  There is an inspirational picture to follow or you could use lots of flowers, the choice is yours.
Art Impressions Stamps: Are looking for Bling, Glitter and Sparkle
Paper Crafting Journey:  Are looking for Bling
The Emerald Faerie Garden: This is their first ever challenge and have an Anything Goes this week. Go check out some of the fantastic images they have. Faerie's galore.
Crazy 4 Challenge:  Lots of Flowers this week
Raise The Bar: Flower Power this week.

That's all from me for now my dears but I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

36 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, love the pastel colors you used.
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Love it this is one of my favourite stamps and you did an excllent job with the colors!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are very pretty, cute and sweet,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very, very beautiful! I love the soft colors you chose for this. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so pretty and I love the paper with her. Very romantic card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, stunning card suzi.the tilda is so pretty and i love your beautiful colours and details.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi. Your song choice made me laugh. Perfect! Fab papers, just love all those colours - very feminine and a great card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a delicate card Suzi.....very pretty...love your colouring and flowers....great dies!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Suzi this is a true little gem of a card, the soft pastel colours, those flowers and Tilda it is just a pure delight to see.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really a beautiful princess! Love the sweet image and your colouring is fab!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! This is also one of my favorite stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. woooooow beautifull....

    love it

    hugs
    angelique

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow hunny, this is gorgeous - love everythign about it!

    Thanks for joining in our Cute & Girly Challenge at MMCS.

    Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. sooooooooooooo pretty Suzi, love the addition of the corners and leaves
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! Those leaves are AWESOME! Fantastic card!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, so soft and so pretty. Thankyou for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Suzi.
    I love the color of her hair and the flowers look lovely. I like how you stitched the edges too. super DP.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card

    Thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE CHALLENGE this time and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your cute and gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful card! Tilda is as adorable as ever and all your other details are wonderful. Love all those die cuts too.
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow ths is so pretty Suzi, such great colours and fantastic colour work. Love the layout too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous Suzi!! Love that paper and your embellishments are perfect!! I sooo need to be getting that magnolia flower...why o' why doesn't money grow on trees, lol. Anyway, fantastic job, love this!!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness this is really beautiful! I love the flowers and leaves and the choice of DP's is inspired! Thanks for sharing it with us at Oldie But A Goodie this week for Tracy's Say It With Flowers challenge and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Suzi, what a gorgeous card. I love the beautiful princess image and your colouring is perfect. The girly colour scheme is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card, and the colouring is great.
    Thanks for joining us at PfP :o)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is fabulous! I love the colors you chose and the flowers. Great job on the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous Suzi, love your flowers too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Pretty pastel scheme and gorgeous details on this pretty card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card Suzi! Love your colouring of Tilda and the embellies are simply perfect with their inked edges. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  30. How adorable is this pretty Tilda - your card is just scrumptious, I love it's sweet girliness and such fabby colours. Very topical song title too ! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ohhh wow!!! your card is absolutely amazing Hun!! A beautiful entry! Thank you for playing along with us at the Emerald Faeries Garden Challenge this month!

    Hugz, Deb/ Owner

    ReplyDelete
  32. Suzi, gorgeous card. Adorable Tilda and coloured beautifully. Love the soft colours and the pretty DP. Your flowers are to die for. Love the card.

    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  33. Truly Beautiful Suzi! Love the pastel colors you used! Such a sweet image too! :D

    Big Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Suzi, I love your Tilda card. The colour is so soft and beautiful. I can see you like the bling. Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous card, love the colours you've used and the inking on your leaves!
    Thanks for playing in the Emerald Faerie Garden. Viv :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a sweet Tilda! I love this card very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx