Sunday, May 22

Creative Inspirations - No Calorie Cupcake Recipe - DT card



Good Morning All,  this is a scheduled post as I am hopefully on a sunbed somewhere in the Balearic isles catching some Rays!!! 

It's Sunday and time for another bi-weekly challenge over at


It was my turn to choose the theme this time round and I've gone for a non calorific Cupcake Recipe theme of 

Cupcake somewhere on your creation - ribbon and/or lace - pearls - 2 flowers

I've used my Magnolia cupcake and sat sweet Tilda blowing kissed on top.  Coloured with promarkers and water colour pencils, I've added liquid pearls to the icing on the cake along with larger pearls on the corners of the card. My lace is the square lace doily, I've definitely got 2 flowers okay it's 3, but I had to balance it out.

My papers are from dovecraft Tea House, MME spring collection and Laura Ashley contemporary.
Leaves are from Spellbinders foliage die and I've used xcut scalloped border punch.

Our Sponsor this week is the lovely Robyn from Robyn's Fetish and she is giving one lucky winner a choice of 5 digital images or 1paper pack and 4 digital images. How fab is that.


Sponsor

That's all from me for now, I'll be back home in another3 days so I'll catch up with you all then.

Have a great day everyone.

13 comments:

  1. gorgeous Suzi....so nice seeing Tilda sitting on the cupcake!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi, this is fantastic.. Great job with the recipe.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi,
    Gorgeous card,love this image so sweet :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Suzi, love the sweet Tilda and all the fab details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's gorgeous Suzi, what fantastic flowers and such beautiful colors
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow!! I really love all the detailing in this but I specially love those spellbinders leaves die cuts. I want to get them! And your coloring is awesome!

    Hugs,

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow....this is absolutely spectacular...love this beautifully colored Tilda sitting on a muffin! Gorgeous details and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is GORGEOUS!!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww....what a sweet card suzi!! thanks so much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh she is just precious Suzi!! I adore the coloring and the yummy cupcake she's sitting on!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Suzi, love Tilda sitting on the muffin blowing kisses! Gorgeous colors and wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable!!!! Love the colors you did a great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx