Tuesday, May 31

Layers galore!!



Good Afternoon All,  I know "Another" Tilda,  can't help myself !!  I'm totally besotted with her just now.  The more I look at my collection the more I fall in love with her, I'm a sad anorak I know. lol.

Anyway, here is Tilda with her little parasol, she has been coloured with a mixture of mediums, promarkers and water colour pencils and I paper pieced her little brolly.

I have 7 paper layers on this card because I have lots of this My Minds Eye Ooh La La double sided 12 x 12 card stock paper with accessory sheets which I found in my local craft shop reduced from £17.99 to just £5.00 so I bought 2 packs. Just can't resist a bargain.

The full recipe for my card is below this post.  Oh before I forget, that's another hand made hatpin I created.  I'm loving making these and saving a fortune as well.

I've made this card for the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Crafts:  Would like to see embossing heat and/or dry and at least 3 layers.

Cupcake Challenge: Have a colour theme of Orange, Yellow, White and Green this week.

Oldie but a Goodie:  Would like to see lots of Layers this week.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day and the Sun is shining for you where ever you may be.

RECIPE:

DP: MME Ooh La La by Zoe Pearn
Image: Magnolia Tilda with Parasol
Medium: Promarkers, water colour pencils
Craft Concepts Cottage Floral Embossing folder
Flowers:  25ml Cream Roses edged with distress inks from Wild Orchid Crafts
Hatpin: made by me
Ribbon: Stash
Brad: Basic Grey
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Extras: Tim Holtz distress wheel & TH Wild Honey distress ink for roses and sentiment.


22 comments:

  1. Sue, I think this card is precious! I love the layering as well as your paper choices. Your image looks wonderful. I love it!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! I love it!!! That green is so
    spring-y and goes great with the papers you chose. I love the embellishments, especially the hat pin you made! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is just gorgeous hun love those colors and one amazing hat pin you made hun just perfect hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful bright colors! Super card Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the colours that you chosen.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. Love the parasol and how you did the one corner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the yellow :D
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute and your layers are nice and the papers you used are very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! The colors look GREAT, and love all the embellies!! You did a superb job on this one!!! (as with all your others, LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful Suzi, I love your papers and colours its so different from the usual!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Oldie But A Goodie and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so pretty! Beautiful layout and colors! I love it! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome card Suzi....lovely layers and details....fab colouring!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful creation Suzi! Love all the distressed papers and that fabulous hatpin. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an adorable card Suzi! Love the papers and cute image! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  15. How pretty! I love the coloring....

    ReplyDelete
  16. You colored Tilda to perfection! What a lovely card and I'm loving this stamp! Your colors are awesome!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Suzi, what a beautiful card. I love the sweet image and your papers are gorgeous . Thanks for joining in with my 'zesty colours' challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW!Love the cute image, the nice colours and the lovely details!
    Thanks for taking part at our WOC embossed challenge :)
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Suzi
    Gorgeous card hun
    You have coliured Tilda beautifully.
    Love the colour choice too.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at An Oldie But Goodie this time and good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx