Monday, May 9

A New Store on the Blog


Good Morning my Dears,  I just had to tell you of the beautiful new Etsy Store my dear friend Linda has opened,  Now for those of you who are not familiar with Linda's amazing Vintage Creations then you really need to go visit her blog immediately.   Her work is stunning to say the least.

Her new Store has the most amazing merchandise, beautiful vintage lace, papers, doily's and her latest addition are these out of this world vintage style hat pins that she creates herself.  I personally think she is going to be overwhelmed with orders.   Linda is also offering 3 lucky winners a $15.00 gift voucher to her store over on her blog,  you can find Linda HERE

Click on the banner above to go see her new store, I promise you won't be disappointed.

These pictures will give you a little taste of what's there.  Delicious!!!!!




3 comments:

  1. Suzi, I can't thank you enough for your lovely post! Not only is it helping to get the word out about my new store, but it is so complimentary to me and my work. Terrific job with all the links here too! I can't tell you how much I appreciate this!

    Huge hugs!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Suzi,this is so wonderful.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx