Friday, May 20

Prairie Fairy Fun Friday #53 - DT card





Good Morning my Dears,  This is a schedule post as I am away sunning myself in the Balearic Islands. Well I hope It's  sunny !!!!.  When I left Scotland it was teaming down with rain and very very windy!!!!

It's  time for another bi-weekly challenge over at


 This week it's the lovely Dorte who has chosen our theme of More Than One Fold. 

I decided to make one of these lovely cross over cards where I can insert my message of sentiment. I've used 2 of Roberta's sweet Fairy's the large one is called Twinkle toes and the inside one is called Sitting Pretty they are both available HERE   

I coloured both of them with Pro markers and water colour pencils.  The papers were free with a craft magazine, The circle sentiment is from Raindrop Echo over at Sentimental Sunday and the inside sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps MSE friendship verses. Flower is from a candy I won from the lovely Claudia Rosa and the ribbons is from my stash.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend and I'll see you all very soon.

I would like to participate in the following challenges:

My Mum's Craft Shop:  Would like us to use Dies this week
Easy Craft Projects:  Would like to see Pastel Colours this time
Stamps R Us: Would love you to use Digital this time.
Little Claire's Designs:  Would love to see Sparkle this time.

12 comments:

  1. beautiful card Suzi....love your 2 fairies and your colouring of them...great sentiments....hope you have a lot of sun...enjoy!!!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful Suzi,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and cute card, Suzi. I love the images you have used.
    Wishing you a great weekend.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so beautiful! I love that you used two fairy images! The colouring is amazing on them! The whole thing is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi, this card is gorgeous, so soft and delicate. A real stand out winner!! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is just gorgoues hun love the image and beautiful layout have a great holiday hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice! I love the coloring and the idea with the sentiment!
    I hope you have fun in your holiday :) Fingers crossed for sunny weather :)

    Oh and thanks for the comment on my blog :)


    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these cards are amazing!!!! I love them you did an excellent job!!!! Fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Suzi this is gorgeous!! Fabulous image and fold! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That card is stunning!
    Thanks for joining us on Easy Craft Projects. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so beautiful, Suzi. Love the images and the colours.
    Thanks for joining our birthday challenge over at PfP :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic job of two gorjuss fairy images! love it! That little insert is remarkable, all hiding in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx