Sunday, May 29

Sweetheart Tag with Charlotte


Hi Everyone,  If you are looking for WINTER WONDERLAND'S BLOG HOP

Please click HERE.


I am finding it really hard to get back into the swing of things since returning from my holiday.  There's just been so much to catch up on, and my concentration has gone for a Burton.!!!!  

 I managed to make this little tag by the skin of my teeth for the challenge over at Bizzy Becs Store.  I used pink card and edged it with my MS lace doily border punch, I then distressed it with TH ink (brushed corduroy and wild honey)  The image is from Blue Butterfly stamps and she is Charlotte from the Victorian Sweethearts collection.  I won all six of these adorable stamps in January and I'm ashamed to say that this is the first time I've inked one of them up.  I coloured her with TH distress inks,  My full recipe for the tag is below this post.





I hope you are all having a wonderful Labour Day weekend if you are across the water and for those here at home I hope you are enjoying your Bank Holiday Weekend, despite the weather.

Hopefully I will be back later with another creation (if I ever get it finished) lol.

I would like to enter the following challenges

Bizzy Becs Store Challenge:  This month it's a TAG
Crafts and Me:  Would like to see Gems and Pearls
2 Sisters:  Anything Goes this week
Paper Sundaes:  Vintage or Shabby Chic this week
Dream Valley:  Stamp Something.
Sentimental Sundays: Anything but a card this week.

Recipe:

DP: Pink card stock & K&Co Madeline
Image:  Charlotte Blue Butterfly Stamps
Medium: TH distress Inks,  Wild honey, Tea Dye, Antique linen, Tattered Rose, Victorian Velvet
MS: lace doily border punch
Flowers, antique seam binding & Pearl stamens: Wild Orchid Crafts
Mariann D's swirl die
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Black Gems: Crafts for Occasions.


10 comments:

  1. Love your design and the fab colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks fabulous. The colours you have chosen are so very pretty and your choice of embellishments work so well with your tag. Thanks for playing along with BizzyBecs Challenges, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous - I love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us over at Senitmental Sundays for our 'Anything but a Card' challenge this week.

    xo Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful tag! I really love the colors and the soft feel to it. I hate to admit that I too have won some stamps that I haven't had the chance to use yet either. I sure love winning though! Looks like you won a great set! Love the image!


    I'm so glad that you joined us at Sentimental Sundays Anything But A Card Challenge and I hope we see more of your creations in the future!

    ~kurlygirl
    Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, she's gorgeous!! love the embellies, thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is adorable! Thank you for joining our Anything But A Card challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag, love all the colours! Love that ribbon & the fab border punch! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks heaps for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week. Love the vintage feel to your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Suzi! This is awesome i love it!! Thanks for playing along with Sentimental Sunday's Anything but a card Challenge! Hugz Sal xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, I love all the detail. I've never really tried making a tag before but you have inspired me! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges! *Hugs* Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx