Saturday, May 7

This Girl has Attitude + challenges





Hi All,  I'm so excited to show you my newest images,  hAnglar sTanaglar girls with Attitude, I received them yesterday from Sweden and only ordered them on Monday.  They are a little larger than I anticipated but still oh so beautiful.   This little cutie is 4" tall (10.5cm)  I've coloured her with promarker and derwent water colour pencils,  paired her up with some MME papers from the Ooh la la collection and machine stitched around the edges of the card and paper pierced around the image and distressed with TH tattered rose ink.

The flowers are from some punches using papers from the same range, the little handbag is a punch I've had for ages and never used and I have added little pink gems to it and a tiny pink safety pin to hold it on to the card. Ribbon is from my stash. I'm just loving this little cutie, can't wait to ink up the others.

I would like to participate in the following challenges:

Sketch N Stash Challenge: This week you can choose any sketch from the archives I've chosen sketch 5 which is above, I've turned it on it's side to accommodate the size of the image.
Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Would love to see Paper Piecing/ Piercing this week. I've opted for the piercing.
One Stop Craft Challenge: Would love to see your Birthday Creations this week
Crafty Emma's Challenge: Would like to see your favourite colour combo, mine is shades of Pink, the more pink the better.
Crafty Ann's Challenge: Would love to see your Birthday Creations this week.
Inspire me Friday over at Joyful Stamper: Have an open theme this week so Anything Goes.

That's all for now my dears but I will see you in the morning with one of my DT projects.

18 comments:

  1. this is so pretty Suzi and fab paper too. Super fast delivery, that's quicker than some businesses here in the UK!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww this is so sweet... the image kinda reminds me of my daughter when she's having a tantrum lolol... love the papers & flowers etc 8o)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck 8o)

    xXx Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, adorable card, such a sweet hAnglar girl.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is gorgeous hun love that image and such beautiful colors on this too,great delivery too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card, love those fun papers with this image, your colouring is brilliant and those little embellishments are the perfect finishing touch!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh I'm lovin' this sweetie of a card, I love your choice of papers, Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely stamp Suzi....you coloured her fab....great papers too and lovely details....enjoy your Sunday!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh this is so pretty, love the colours you've used. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Suzi I am in heaven today seeing so many Tilda and H&S images this is absolutely gorgeous I love the image and colours a wonderful card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Suzi - I truly love everything about it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow!
    I love this card and the image is gorgeous.
    I love how you made the flowers and the layout looks great with those papers.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous Suzi, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card!Love the paper choice and the cute image. fab layout and embellishing too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. ah Suzie this is super sweet, your matching embellishments are perfect and I love the color combo--Gorgeous
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just popping back to say thanks for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous, Suzi. Lovely colours and such a cute little madam :-)
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic card, such a lovely colour choice and fab added detail! Thanks for joining in the fun at CES this week! Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a lovely card, I love pink so especially great in my opinion! Love the Tilda image (great attitude!) and beautifully coloured. Good luck in the draw, Annette xx (One Stop Craft DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx