Monday, May 30

Tilda with Parasol + Challenges

If You are looking for the WINTER WONDERLAND BLOG HOP then please click HERE




Hello again my dears, this is my second post today, I wanted to share with you a card I sent to my Magnolia-Licious Yahoo Group Mingle partner.  Every month we have the choice to join in the mingle and sending a card to a random member and this was my first time joining in.  I received a lovely card from Australia and my card went to America.   I loved taking part and can't wait for the June mingle to start.  It's so lovely to give and receive a surprise Magnolia card.

I want6ed to enter this into the following challenges.

Just Magnolia:  Would like to see something for a Friend this week
Magnolia Stamp Lovers:  Would like Embossing this week heat or dry
Southern Girls:  Would love to see some Lace and Pearls
Bearly Mine:  Die Cuts and Lace this week
Crafty Emma's:  Embossing this week
Divas By Design:  One for the Girls this week.

I am on a roll today because of the rotten weather, I have another 3 cards made and ready to upload when I get round to it.  Wishing you all a lovely day.

RECIPE:

DP: Papermania's  Rose Garden
Image: Tilda with parasol
Medium:  Pro Markers and water colour pencils
CB Swiss dots embossing folder
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Leaves: Spellbinders Foliage die
Butterfly's: MS punch
Pearls & Lace: Stash
Sentiment: The Crafty Pad.
small circle nest
Extras TH broken china distress ink.

20 comments:

  1. Cute stamp. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi, this is just so feminine and soft! The textured background is wonderful. I love that stamp, and what you did with it makes it look all the more gorgeous! I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning Suzi!

    thanks for joining us at Divas...and good luck!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Suzi this is such a delight to the eyes, the colours, flowers and Tilda look truly wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi, what a gorgeous card. Lucky mingle partner!!! Love the soft colours you’ve chosen. Pretty Tilda and you’ve coloured here beautifully. Gorgeous flower arrangements. Love the sentiment.

    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the card swap idea and your card is gorgeous. Who wouldn't want to receive this! Always love the Tilda images. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the soft colours, gorgeous flower arranging too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow absolutely delightful!!!! This is an awesome card!!! Beautiful Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh she is super pretty!!! Love your card...the layout is fantastic!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally gorgeous and sweet :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so cute Suzi and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful so very pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwwwww how sweet! I love the softness of your card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzi, just a perfect card for our theme over at Divas by Design - so pretty, delicate and feminine. Thanks for joining us this time. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suzi~
    Super duper cute card. Love the pale palette that you've used and your coloring is perfectly matched.
    Blessings to you,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Suzi, How precious! Love this Tilda, because I love umbrellas. Lovely layout, gorgeous colors, and winning combination.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Suzi, so very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So very pretty Suzi - you make the sweetest cards.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine ……..
    Hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx