Tuesday, May 17

Tilda's Delightful Cupcake + Challenges





Good Afternoon Everyone,  I've just finished packing our suitcases ready for the very early morning pick up to take us to the airport (3.00am)  I won't be around for the next week or so but I wanted to show you a card that I finished yesterday.  I do so wish I could take all my crafty bits n bobs with me, but somehow I don't think my dear Hubby would appreciate it.

I made this card for a few challenges that inspired me this week. and it also fits in with quite a few others. 

I've used sweet Tilda and her cupcake, coloured with promarkers and water colour pencils
The papers are a mixture of K&Co, basic grey, prima.  the wee chipboard heart has been painted with white acrylic paint, then distressed with TH ink and a heavy coat of crackle paint added to give it an aged look. The little pin has been made by me, I wanted it to look like she was holding the sceptre.

A doohickey lace die holds the sentiments from LOTV, leaves are from spellbinders foliage die, they have been chalked and distressed with TH inks,  the flowers are from Prima, Lace is from my stash.

Thank you for visiting, I hope you have a wonderful evening and I'll see you all on my return.

Here is the challenge I would like to participate in

Die Cut Dreams:  Are looking for a Princess Birthday
Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  Are looking for Lace
Just Magnolia: Would like to see a Lacey Creation
Crazy 4 Challenge:  Would like to see either a cookie or some chocolate related item on your card, I've gone with a chocolate muffin.
Anything Challenge:  Have a Bingo theme this week, I chose the diagonal line of
Lace/ribbon Flowers and Punches/Dies
A Spoon Full of Sugar:  Have an Anything Goes theme this week
Craft us Crazy: Would like you to use your favourite embellishment or something new.  I can't create a card without Flowers of some description.
Claudia & Company: Would like you to create a Girls Birthday Card.


 

33 comments:

  1. Wowzers Suzi, this is gorgeous! I love the layout and all the details! You did an amazing job! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very very pretty!! I love it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi, this is such a fabulous and delightful card! Love how you have this gorgeous Tilda sitting on top of the muffin! Stunning details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card, all the details are sweet!
    Bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, with cute image and cute details...CUTE!
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT US CRAZY
    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi,
    Gorgeous card,love the colours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, this is a fabulous creation, gorgeous colours too, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this week biggest of hugs love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know which is sweeter...Tilda or that cupcake!!!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Suzi,what a fantastic creation!
    Thanks for sharing. Ü
    Barb in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! Love the colors and all the little extra details.

    Hugs,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card Suzi....adorable colouring and details....enjoy your stay on Majorca...!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi, your card is gorgeous, I love the words going down the side!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Suzi! Take me with you please! :)
    Your card is just so darling! Love these colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Miss Suzi - I sure did enjoy seeing your purty face on my blog!! Thanks. Your card is gorgeous. Your color combo is wonderful, your design work flawless and your coloring divine. Have a super good time where ever you are going - I do will be gone for the summer but will see you in August!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes Bingo Challenge.

    Irene (GD month May)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card! I love the colors and your Tilda is precious! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW Suzi this is so beautiful the detail, colours and Tilda look absolutely gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful combinations of all those fabulous dies and this cute Tilda sitting on the cupcake makes it even more darling. I think I have this stamp, but haven't get a chance to try her out yet :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Suzi, wow what a fabulous card, just stunning. Enjoy your holiday hope its somewhere nice and warm. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is beautiful, such delicate colours. Thank you for joining us over at Anything Goes for our Bingo challenge. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Suzi! I love all the details you added! I need to get that tag die! Beautiful coloring too! Have a great day! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  22. She looks so "sweet" sitting on the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tilda is the cupcake Queen! lol So sweet, beautifully colored Suzi! Curious what promarker colors you use for the face and hair here. I just purchased a bunch but haven't played with them enough to get the combos!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your coloring is simply divine, Suzi! How I love visiting your blog! Your cards are always delightful and this one is no exception!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh hun this is one gorgeous card love that wee tilda and the colors and detail are just lush,beautiful layout to hun bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hun hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card hun! Love the bingo choice and all the embellies. Enjoy your week!
    Thank you for joining us at the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge and I hope you will join us on our next challenge on 31st May for our 1st year Birthday blog hop with loads of goodies to give away!! Hugs Annie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great card. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awww...what a sweet card suzi! and such wonderful details! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow what a fabulous creation Suzi, love the layered lace and tag and heart, beautiful!!
    thanks so much for joining our "Princess Birthday" challenge at Die Cut Dreams
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. A beautiful card Thanks for playing with us at DCD,
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx