Friday, May 13

Winter Wonderland - Christmas Presents



Oh my Goodness!!! what a day it's been trying to get onto Blogger, they have had issues and have had to delete all Wednesdays posts.  What a carry on it's been. 

Anyway I'm so glad to be here and let you know that the new challenge is now up and running over at


This week our Hostess is the lovely Jane and she has chosen the theme of Christmas Presents. So long as we can see the present/s on your card you will be eligible for the prize and this week it's sweet Janet from Gem Designs who is our Sponsor and she is giving 1 lucky winner the choice of 4 of her adorable digital images.


For my card I've used sweet Tilda holding her present, she has been coloured with pro markers and water colour pencils, glamour dust added around the image. My papers are from Dove craft Let it Snow glitter range, they are scrummy!!! I've used a MS lace doily border punch and a 2" round punch for my sentiment which is from Whimsy Stamps (Raindropecho's Winter Seals). Ribbon and snowflakes are from my stash.

I do hope you will join us this week and do pop over and take a peek at the amazing cards the DT have created for you this week.

Challenges Entered:

Crafts and Me:  Would like to see punches this week
Papertake Weekly: Fancy a Punch!! lol  they would like to see punches also this week
Sentimental Sunday: Anything Goes this week with an added Sentiment
Sparkle Forum: Have a recipe this week of 2 papers, ribbon/bow and 2 embellishments.

I hope you all have a wonderful day/evening.

23 comments:

  1. So very very cute! I love it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi, what a delightful Christmas card....love this adorable Tilda!!!! You colored her magnificently and I love all the details and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi,
    Gorgeous card,sweet image and beautiful colours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi I love your card those colours work so fabulously together and that snowflake is stunning love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Suzi,
    It's a lovely design and very soft.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi this is adorable!!!! Just love it!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Suzi! I love this color combination for holiday cards and your coloring of Tilda is just lovely. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really a pretty and sweet card. I love the soft Christmascolors and your Tilda is looking great.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi this is so adorable!!! Excellent job!!!! I love it!!!! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So soft and pretty. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable card! Great details on here too. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes! challenge on Sentimental Sundays. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzi!
    Your card is simply adorable! Great colors for wintertime! Love your coloring and the design of your card! Great work!
    Have a great Sunday!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really lovely card! Super Cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card Suzi, such soft colours. Hop over for candy. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super super cute! Love everything on it!

    Thanks for joining the sparkles girls this fortnight over at sparkles forum challenges!

    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is such a fabulous idea!! I think my next DT card will be an xmas card!! Love the color combo, your layout and that sentiment. Gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Suzi what a little beauty this is I love that image of Tilda and the colours and design look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty and precious card. Love the pastel coloring and the sweet Tilda.
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card Suzi, really cute image, great papers and love the sentiment.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a sweet card! Thanks for showing us that Christmas images don't always have to be "colored" red and green! What a refreshing and inspiring creation!
    Hugs,
    Barb in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Suzi :-) The image is adorable and the papers and embellies are perfect,, I love the snowflake :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card Suzi love the soft colours and fab embellishments.Thanx for joining us at Crafts and me This week.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow suzi 2 stunninmg cards hun,love them ,both beautifully masde a,coloured and embellished.....congrats at your win at jacques joie de vivre...
    enjoy your stamp
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx