Tuesday, June 28

Best Friend - my gift




Hello my dears,  I've been missing in action for a few days, I was called into the studio at short notice for a couple of sessions to lay down some backing tracks.  I've still been able to browse and chat etc but not create very much until today.  I've been burning the midnight oil to make sure my DT work is up to date.  Today sees me in my craft room without interruption's so I managed to create my first corner bookmark.

I've wanted to make one of these for my BFF for ages, she is an avid reader and oohs and aahh's when I show her my newest Tilda's.  So what better gift that this bookmark with sweet mini Tilda on board.

I used K&Co  along with Cosmo Cricket papers, a little bit of lace, some pearls and a journal sentiment from Cosmo Cricket.  The sentiment on the back is from Simon Says Stamps from the MME friends sentiment pack.  The little tassel is from LLB collection.

I'm sure my friend will appreciate it.

I would like to enter it into the following challenges.

Magnolia-Licious Challenge: Have an amazing pictorial theme for you to follow, click on the link to take you over there and see the picture.

Simply Magnolia Challenge: Would like to see Anything this week.

Totall Tilda Challenge: Would like to see anything but a card this time.

Magnolia Mania Challenge: Have a distressing theme this week.  My bookmark has been distressed on all edges with Tim Holtz Wild Honey distress inks.

Oldie But Goodie Challenge: Would like to see Anything this week.

I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far.  I'll see you all in a day or so when I make my debut as one of the newest DT members of The Emerald Faeries Garden. Woohoo !!

26 comments:

  1. Very pretty Suzi, love the background paper!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suzi this is gorgeous!!!! Your design is fabulous and the choice of paers too!!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a gorgeous bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Suzi! Love the colors and sweet Tilda you used! Your friend will love it I'm sure, hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! A corner bookmark with a corner pocket and darling little tag! Love this whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi, what a wonderful idea. I can use one of these too as I love to read. And what a wonderful use for those mini Maggies. Beautiful colouring of this sweet Tilda--I'm still struggling with the minis...LOL. Your best friend will love this. Thanks for the inspiration,
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. This bookmark is so very pretty & elegant!!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning, Suzi! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi,
    I think your book mark is one of the prettiest I have seen.
    Gorgeous paper and details. LOVE the sentiment :o)
    Your friend will treasure it!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo very pretty Suzi, how creative you are! Can I be your best friend? lol. Your BFF is go to LOVE it!!!
    Hugs
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    This is a lovely card.Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous bookmark Suzi....must make one myself too!
    Have a wonderful day!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful creation Suzi! Love the shape and your Tilda is so sweet! Pretty papers too!
    Hugs,
    Silvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh WOW Suzi, these are absolutely fabulous. Great gifts for our special friends, especially for those who love to read. hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Suzi and so useful
    Thanks for joining us girls for the "Totally Tilda Anything but a card challenge"
    Hugs Susie Sugar, Liz Marsden & Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful bookmark, Suzi! Your friend will love this!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is absolutely beautiful Suzi a perfect gift for your friend especially as she loves both reading and Tilda's this will be a smashing reminder of your friendship.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great bookmark, very pretty, thanks for sharing with us at TOTALLY TILDA.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a super sweet bookmark, Suzi! Your friend will love it!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Suzi, WOW, I love your bookmark, thanks for sharing. The sentiment touched me very much. I love the papers and the rich colors. And so cute little Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely Beautiful
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie Challenge

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wat mooi gemaakt.
    bedankt voor je deelname bij simply magnolia.
    groetjes Tessa^& Anke

    ReplyDelete
  24. A Cute and pretty creation. Thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx