Monday, June 20

Black/White with a Splash



Hello my dears.  I hope you are all having a good start to your week,  It's dry here but sadly not sunny!!  oh well I'll settle for at least dry. lol. 

I wanted to show you a card I've made to incorporate a few challenges,  I must tell you though that Magnolia-licious highlites are having their monthly blog hop and oh my goodness what an amazing talented DT they have,  every card, project was delicious and this card was made to match in with their theme of Black/White and a splash of colour,  it's also the theme over at one of my favourite challenge blogs too I Love Promarkers this is my preferred method of colouring.

Anyway I've used Tilda holding her little bunny rabbit, coloured her with promarkers and popped her onto a round scalloped nesti.

The full recipe for my card is below this post.

Challenge I would like to join in with are:

Magnolia-licious Highlites:  The theme is Black/white and a splash of colour and of course their wonderful Inspirational Blog Hop
I Love Promarkers:  Have the them of Black/white and one other colour
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Would like to see metal this week, I have a little metal heart hanging from my ribbon and also a metal hat pin.
Stamps R Us: Recipe of 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments
Incy Wincy Designs:  Have a sketch this week
Creative Stamp Friends:  Birthday's this week to celebrate their 1st Birthday they are also having a Blog Hop.
Hooked on Crafts: This week being their 1st challenge the theme is anything goes, there is also a DT call up.

That's all for now my dears, I wish you all a lovely week ahead.


Recipe:
DP: Papermania & Crafts-Too
Image: Magnolia Tilda with bunny rabbit
Medium: Promarkers
Nesti's: small circle - circle scallops
MS round the paper punch (Poppies)
Gingham ribbon: local haberdashery store
Web Ribbon: Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Charm: stash
Hatpin: made by me.
Black gems: crafts for all occasions. 

41 comments:

  1. HOLY WOW! You have done an outstanding job Suzi! This stamps is great & I like your punchwork. Charm is perfect, perfect, perfect! OH boy I better get cracking with my popping color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Suzi...this is so pretty...love the colour combo and the gingham just sets the whole card off!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, Suzi, this card is a home run winner! It's very delightful in every way...your embellies are gorgeous and your coloring - huge pop there! Stunning card!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Suzi,

    This card is really great. Very good job!

    Hugs,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Suzi,

    This card is really beautfil. Great job!

    Hugs,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card and gorgeous details, Suzi....love the colour combo and your colouring is fab!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done! Your Maggie is colored fabulously! Love the red & black color combination. Thank you for sharing with us at Stamps R Us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Suzi, your colouring is fab and I love the colours they are really striking
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Suzi! love your layout and the colours used.
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Suzi, this is beautiful!! Awesome card! and awesome embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow suzi this one is amazing!!!!! Love the balck and red the papers flowers charm all of it is Fabulous!!!!! Excellent work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow I love the Black and White with the red awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzi, this is adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW this is gorgeous!! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the black & red color combo! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great choice of colors. I love the way it is all put together.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Suzi. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling card Suzi. Pretty flower punch border around Tilda. I LOVE that red mesh. It sure adds a great texture on this card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello,
    what a wonderful one card. I really like it.
    Thank you for your participation in the creative stamp friends

    Hugs Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, love the flower composition and the frame for the image, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is soooooooooooo eyecatching Suzi, absolutely perfect
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Suzi, i totally love this, its so beautiful! Great colour combo, i think the ribbon is super cute! Great image too, coloured beautifully i might add! Have a great day hun
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the colours and the way you have used our sketch! Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy this week

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely Card, Suzie!
    xox Julia Sáddi - Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so beautiful Suzi. I love the gingham paper and the MS patp, the layout is fab and there's just the right amount of red.
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  25. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sue, you brave girl you. Kudos to you for tackling red--it’s one of my hardest colours to do. Beautiful colouring of this adorable Tilda and her bunny. Your card is stunningly gorgeous. I love the gingham pattern of your DP and matching ribbon. That border punch is gorgeous. Terrific job in putting this card together, Love it
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great job. Love the gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ooh...what a fabulous card suzi!!! so beautifuL!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful card. Love red, white and black.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a cute card! I love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at hookedoncraft challenges this week and hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the black and white, great card, bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  32. Suzi, this is delightful...love, love the color combination!!!!!! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  33. LOVE that you chose RED as your splash of color!! cause it's one "POPPIN" card!!! just gorgeous!

    thanks BUNCHES for playing along with the Teamies of Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. oh wow!! suzi this is the most gorgeous card ~so beautifully made!!
    thanks for joining us on CREATIVE STAMP FRIENDS BLOG HOP!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Adorable Tilda creation Suzi! lovin' the black check, dots with the red! So sweet and SO SUMMER!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great card! Love the colour combo you've used and the sentiments are perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  37. Stunning! The colours are fab! Thanks for playing along this week at Incy Wincy Designs with our sketch challenge, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx