Wednesday, June 1

A floral Bouquet for Tilda



Good Afternoon my dears,   Another sweet Tilda for you to look at,  once again Tilda is sitting very pretty on her little nesti, she has been coloured with promarkers, my papers were a gift from my Daughter, they are from DCWV, all the edges of the card have been distressed using my TH wheel.
I've used mesh lace, gingham ribbon a sweet little pewter charm, lots of pretty flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, tell you what I'll write up the recipe below this post otherwise we could be here a long time. lol.

My card has been inspired by a few challenge blogs and in no particular order they are:

A Spoon full of Sugar:  Would like to see lots of Flowers this week
Top Tip Tuesday:  Would like you to Wrap it with Ribbon
Sparkles Forum:  Would like to see some kind of Metal this week
Addicted to Stamps: Are having a game of Bingo, I chose Cute image/Flowers/Charm
The ABC Challenge: V is for Variety this week, they would like to see 3 or more embellishments.

 

RECIPE:
DP: DCWV
Image: Magnolia Tilda with large bow
Medium: Pro markers
Nesti: circle small and circle scallop
Flat Flowers: Bo Bunny & Prima
Flowers: All from Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace webbing: Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Gingham Ribbon: local haberdashery store
Hatpin: made by me
Swirls: Marianne D's die
Spellbinders 12!  large Classic Lace Border
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Gossamer butterfly: Stash
Extras: TH distress wheel, TH broken china distress ink

25 comments:

  1. Oh Suz, this is soooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet! I just love, love, love the blues. Every element is wonderful! You are just cranking out beauty after beauty!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Suzi! I love the colors and your flower arrangement is beyond gorgeous!! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I need to get on some tutorials to learn how to make flower bouquets like you made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, Suzi, she is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! This is magic.....everything about this card is magical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card from you. You are on a crafting roll. Keep them coming.
    Blessings to you,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I really like all the details you added! Very pretty card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the embellies
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful yet gain!!!! Love your creations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi, this is extremely gorgeous.So many pretty elements.Wonderful creation,Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  10. FABULOUS!!!!! Love coming by here...always such delightful cards/projects!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous, love the flowers they are fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at SFC, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. Fantastic card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at ATSC.

    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh this is so beautiful hun just love the colors my fav,and the detail is just lush hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is gorgeous Suzi, beautiful Tilda and papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful! Where did you get that amazing mesh lace from???

    Thanks for joining in this fortnight at ABC.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty card! Don't you just love making those hatpins?

    ReplyDelete
  17. So wonderful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's gorgeous! Love the pin!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another gorgeous creation, Suzi! Love the pretty blues and Tilda is stunning! Yummilicious flowers and detailing! I love it!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card! I love the flowers and colours! Thanks for taking part in the SFC xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Suzi, WOW, every thing about your card is fabulous. right out of a fairy tale book, would start with once upon a time, there was a little girl.... Absolutely MAGNIFIQUE.
    hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So very pretty Suzi - I love the mix of colors. What Danielle said is right on target. Your card is really scrumptious and I adore Tilda's hair!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Suzi, your card is absolutely stunning. Just love it! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC!
    Greets Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx