Thursday, June 23

Here Comes Summer!!!! I Wish



Good Morning, well as the title of my post suggests, summer hasn't made an appearance yet here in Scotland, well we did have a few days sunshine in April and a day this month.  So maybe that's all we are going to get!!!!!.    Anyway I digress,  I wanted to show you a card I made with lovely summer colours in the hope that it would bring out the sun, but Mr Sun's not listening to me.


I've used sweet Tilda with banner from the 2010 Christmas collection, I think she is suitable for any season, such a pretty little thing.  I've coloured her with pro markers, cut her out and sat her on a blossom nesti. My papers are a mixture of Papermania, DCWV, Basic Grey and MME.  The full recipe for my card is below this post.

I would like to enter Tilda into the following challenges:

The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge:  The theme this week is Summer
The Shabby Tea Room challenge: Have a pictorial inspiration theme this week and an extra of either Spots or Gingham.
A Spoonfull of Sugar Challenge: Would like to see Ribbons and Bows this week
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Would like to see Summer (so would I girls. lol)
Fab n Funky Challenge: Would like some Summer Loving this week
Bearly Mine Challenge:  Would like to see Summer this week.
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Would like to see Flowers this fortnight
I Love Promarkers:  Anything Goes this week.
Crop Stop Challenge:  This week it's a summer inspiration theme along with a wonderful blog hop.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, please leave me a few words and let me know you stopped by. Have a great day.


Recipe:
DP: Papermania, DCWV, Basic Grey, MME
Image: Tilda with Banner (Christmas 2010 collection)
Medium: Promarkers
Nesti: Blossoms
Swirls: Marianne D dies
Spellbinders Grand lace border
Flowers: WOC, Bo Bunny and Prima
Ribbon & button: Stash
Pink Webbed Ribbon: Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Hatpin: made by me
Sentiments: Lili of the Valley
Extras:  TH tattered Rose distress ink - Stickles frosted lace

31 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzi! I love your attention to detail and all your embellishments.
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waht a beaufitull card.
    Love the colors and flowers you have used.

    Hugs,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Suzi! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous muted coloring is so beautiful and i love all the details you have added, pulls the whole thing together beautifully
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely and sunny card Suzi....your colouring is fab!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card, lots of lovely detail ,Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty!!!! I hope the sun makes it way to you soon!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow Suzi this has brightened my day this card is delicious, what a wonderful array of embellishments, the flowers, colours and Tilda look awesome.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. That should help bring the sun out there in Scotland. Love looking at all your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOve all those layers and embellies!!! Adorable!! :-) Thank you so very much for sharing your beautiful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi, this is absolutely magnificent....love, love the subtle coloring of Tilda!!!!!
    You showcased her beautifully...a gorgeous card indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Suzi! Love these pretty summer colors and your coloring. All the embellies and layering if gorgeous!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great card you have made for our challenge. I love this stamps, your decoration is amazing.
    Thanks for joining TOMIC
    Hugs from the Netherlands.
    Neline

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Suzi, as always, love everything about it, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haven't seen this Tilda finished yet and you've done her beautifully! So sweet and nice fresh colors! Great job Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I'm so glad that you used this Tilda! I've forgotten just how much I like her. Love the softness and layers you've used here and the flowers are gorgeous! Could I send you a little of our sun? Perhaps you would like some of the triple digit temperatures to go along with is! A day or two of coolness would surely be a wonderful change for us!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty and adorable card. Lots of beautiful details and precious embellishments :-)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous Suzi, love all those fab embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all the pretty details on this card. Thank you for joining us at Crop Stop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Magnificient!!!! I love everything about this card!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  22. Suzi, your layering is amazing! Such a beautiful card :) Thanks for playing with us at Papertake Weekly!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my this is incredible! I love this so much its so beautiful. Great mix of colours and your embellishing is fabulous
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful, perfectly beautiful. I do like your style Suzi.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello Suzi, Magnificient card! Very beautiful coloring of Tilda, lovely decorative elements. Love it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card! It has a fresh, summer feeling, for sure. Thanks for playing our CropStop Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my gosh Suzi! This is just gorgeous!! That image is adorable and I just love that bottom nestie layer. So pretty!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow so beautiful Suzi, just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at fab n funky this week, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  29. very cute! Love all the gorgeous detail! Thanks for playing the CropStop challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx