Saturday, June 4

Mini Magnolia's for Christmas




You can click pictures to enlarge


Hi Guys n Gals,  Well you are either going to love this post or hate it!!!  I've just made my first Christmas stocking filler gift for Christmas. Sorry about all the pictures but I wanted you to see it from all angles. 

The gift box is acetate and I cut a 12" x 2.5" piece of card and covered it with Christmas paper I had from last year.  I then attached it so that the front and sides of the carton could be a window.

I filled it with some beautiful pink, white, cream roses and gardenia's from Wild Orchid Crafts along with a few hand made organza flowers. The full recipe for my card is below this post.
I've used Magnolia Mini stamps, Edwin I received in a candy from the lovely Tasha and the sweet Flying Tilda from the Fairy Tale 2010 collection. They are utterly adorable. A little different to colour because of their size.  I must admit to making a few mistakes with the first attempt but soon got used to it.  I'll be using these mini stamps a lot in my Christmas creations.

Anyhow this was made for a few challenge so without further ado here they are.

Magnolia-licious Highlites:  This month the challenge has been chosen by Janiel and her theme is to use Mini's only.
Southern Girls: Would like to see a Christmas creation this week
I love Promarkers: Would like to see Sparkle n Bling this week
Just Magnolia: Have the theme Anything Goes with the option of Lace ( don't know if they will include the Lace border punch as lace) fingers crossed.
Tip Top Tuesday:  Would like us to Wrap it up in Ribbon. I've wrapped  the carton in White and silver Christmas ribbon.
My Mum's Craft Shop: Would like to see Things with Wings
Crafty Ann's:  Would like to see more than 1 image
Delicious Doodles:  Texture this week
One Stop Craft: Would like lots of Texture
Crafty Hazelnuts:  Winter time Blues this week.
Delicious Doodles: Would like to see Texture this week
Charisma Cardz: Would like to see Something that Flies.
Pear Tree Designs: Would like to see Sparkle this week
Paper Crafting Journey: Anything Goes and/or your favourite image, paper, medium etc. I love making Christmas gifts and my Magnolias.


Recipe
DP: Christmas wrapping paper
Image: Magnolia Mini's Edwin with Rose  & Fly8ing Tilda
Medium: Promarkers & glamour dust for wings
Ribbon: Anita's
Spellbinders: Grand 12" Classic Lace border die
Pearl stamens: Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps
Extras:  Hougie Score board, Deco Art Glamour Dust

28 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi, This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love how you have all of the elements put together. ANYONE would love to get this little gift anytime of year. :o)

    Thanks for playing along with us this month with your minis at Magnolia-licious Highlites.

    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous and beautifully decorated gift for someone. Fabulous embellishing and images used. Love this! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an eyecatcher Suzi...so beautiful....gorgeous details....good luck with all entries....enjoy your weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Suzi, this is beautiful, what a fantastic idea, love coming to see your Maggie creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful gift for some lucky recipient! Lovely creation!!
    :o)
    Cassy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Suzi, OH!!! this is toooo precious. LOve the idea of decorating with the mini stamps. I thing anyone would be trilled in receiving it, I know I would. Filled with Chocolate pleaaaaaaase.
    thank you for becoming a treasured follower of my blog. I am touched.
    Hugs & have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - these are gorgeous! Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 23 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwwwww Suzi this is beautiful a wonderful gift idea and all those lovely Magnolia images, wow.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fabulous thanks for sharing with us at PTD this week.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing huni....I just love it. Thanks for joining in with this weeks OSCC Texture challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi! this is wonderful!! I love it! and what a perfect way to use the minis too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzi, this is totally stunning and what a fun gift idea! Very creative! Your Maggies are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is a great idea!!! You put it together so cute and adorable!!!! Way to go Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  15. A Christmas stocking stuffer already... you are making me feel like I am behind already - lol. I'm glad I followed you here from the One Stop Craft Challenge, I'm also linking up too.
    Hugs, antonella :-)
    http://quilling.blogspot.com/2011/05/wacky-wednesday-hug-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, WOW Suzi! What a special gift for Christmas - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great use of the mini stamps! I love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous! Love everything about it.

    Thanks for joining in with us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our 'Ribbon' Challenge :)

    Good luck,
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. All fabulous even though I hate seeing people so organised as I know despite all promises to myself I'll not be organised, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another beautiful project from you Suzi. These are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a beautiful creation Suzi. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow these are amazing, you are just so super organised.Goodluck at Charisma this week.

    clare x

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is stunning! Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenges this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my goodness girl!! These are so creative and fun!! LOVE your clever idea with the images too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love It :-) Never can be too early in making your cards or gifts. And such a beautiful gift it is too.
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG you're organised! LOL! This is a gorgeous gift and love the mini maggies you've used.
    Thanks for playing in the Southern Girls challenge. Viv :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx