Thursday, June 2

Pink and Green with Attitude



Good day to you all,  We are having quite a nice day her in Scotland, no sun as such, but dry and not windy!!!  maybe the sun will peek out later in the day.

I wanted to show you one of my newest stamps which I bought from hAnglar sTanglar a few weeks ago.  She is from the Attitude collection, isn't she just so cute.  I've coloured her with pro markers and dusted her cheeks with chalks.

My papers are all MME Ooh la la collection and I've used half of a doohickey lace doily die which you can see peeking out the side. My flowers were from Claudia Rosa (pretty pressings) as part of a lovely candy I won, so I don't know who made them but they are luscious. The little tag is hand made using pink card and my cropadile. Sentiment is from lili of the Valley and the corner accent is from a Marianne D die. 

The challenges I'm entering are as follows:

Lovely hAnglar Only:  Are looking for Dots this time
Crafty Catz Weekly: Would like to see Pink & Green this week
Creative Craft World:  Would like to see 3 or more Flowers
Fab n Funky:  Have a What"Eva" theme this week
Party Time Tuesday:  Anything Goes
Dream Valley: Stamp Something
Cute Card Thursday: Would like us to Embellish it this week.

That's all from me for now, I'm off to pick the twins up from School and have some play time with them.   Do have a wonderful day.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi....stunning card with lovely colouring, flowers and other details...have much fun with the twins...here we have a day off because of Ascension Day!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello..super card, great image and i love the flower on the tag,thanks for playing along with craftycatz this week, play again soon, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cuuute card !
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our, '3 or more flowers' challenge.

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Suzi!! She's so adorable and you've colored her beautifully! Fabulous papers and those flowers are yummy! Gorgeous!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card Suzi and so adorable too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card love the pink and green together thanks for joining us at lovely hAnglar only
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's gorgeous Suzi!
    I love the colours and all flowers.

    Thanks for joining us at "lovely hÄnglar only",

    hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great creation.Love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope to see you again soon.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooo Suzi i do love this! and the colour scheme is wonderful! Pink and Green! Love it :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley this week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx