Sunday, June 12

Pretty in Pink & Brown.


Good Morning to you all,  I can't believe it, Yippee!!! the sun is shining, mind you the weather man has said there is heavy rain on its way in the afternoon.  So I'm off out into the garden before that big bright item in the sky disappears. lol.

I wanted to show you the card I made at 4.30am this morning (couldn't sleep) so I thought I would rise and do something constructive instead of tossing and turning.

I've used Tilda with Hawaiian flower as my image,  coloured her with pro markers (skin) and aqua markers (clothes) I've had these markers for ages and I'm still a little wary of them. But I'll persevere until I get it right. lol.

I followed the lovely sketch over at Just Magnolia hAnglar sTanger which Jacque created, chose the colour scheme from Passion for Promarkers.

I hope you all having a wonderful relaxing Sunday and in the meantime the Sun is calling my name.

Challenges Entered:

Just Magnolia:  This week it's a sketch and lots of Flowers
Passion for Promarkers:  Have the option of Pink/Brown or Blue/Brown colour combo.
Totally Gorjuss: Would like to see some Flower Power.



Recipe:
DP: Basic Grey &  Dovecraft
Image: Magnolia Tilda with Hawaiian Flower
Medium: Promarkers & Aqua markers
Frame for Tilda: Nellie Sneddon rectangle scallop
Flowers: Stash ( the large pink was from Claudia Rose)
Ribbons: A gift from Claudia Rose
Pearls: Prima
Glass beaded stamen: Stash.
Gossamer Butterfly: Stash


18 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the colour combination!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Suzi...great job on your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your early made card...fab colouring and details!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable Suzi! Your coloring looks fabulous! Great take on the sketch at 4:30 AM, YIKES!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi! This is so pretty! This is my favorite Tilda!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. I love pink and brown together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowww Suzi this is so very beautiful the colours, embellishments, colours and Tilda all look amazing
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Suzi love the colors and all the flowers too!!!! Beautiful job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, definitely pretty in pink! Absolutely delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a supercute card. Just love your Tilda, beautiful coloured. Thank you for joining in on my theme this week, over at PfP.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet, sweet card! I love this image and you captured her perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzi, she is soooo pretty! Love the wonderful flowers and nice take at the sketch. Miss Tilda is wonderfully colored.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You were up crafting at 4:30 in the morning!! Yikes! I'd need TWO naps after getting up that early! LOL! Your card is just precious, Suzi...I love the pinks...and I especially love Tilda's blonde hair. I've never really mastered blonde hair...mine always comes out with red highlights! hehehe! Love the DPs and embellies too. Good luck in the Just Magnolia challenge! hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow you have a lot of mojo early in the morning!! But this card looks fabulous and I just love this image!! Great flowers too! Hugs!
    ps - thanks for visiting my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A totally awesome card, Suzi! This is one of my very favorite Tildas and you colored her magnificently.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is wonderful!
    An adorable image, beautiful colors and lovely details. Great take on the sketch.
    Thanks for joining us this week at JM/HS.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome card sweetie! Love your pinks and all the girlie elements you added!
    Welcome to our Emerald Faerie team; glad you joined us, your work is gorgeous!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx