Wednesday, June 8

Purple Delights



Good Evening Everyone,  Well what a day it's been here!!! it's been a long long time since I've seen the heavens open up quite so much.  It's been teaming here with real heavy rain all day.  So guess what I've been doing? lol.  in my craft room creating another sweet Tilda card.

I'm not sure I like the skin tones I used on her, I've been trying out some new colour combo's and I think she is a little pale. but hey ho, she's done now and maybe she could be classed as having that English Rose complexion.
The recipe for my card is below this post and here are the challenges that inspired my wee card.
Magnolia-licious Challenge:  Have a lovely inspirational picture to follow this time.
Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  Would like to see Purple, Peach and Cream this week




Wishing you all a lovely day/evening and I hope the sun is shining where ever you are.

Recipe:
DP: K& Co 
Image: Magnolia Tilda with hat from Butterfly Dreams collection
Medium: Pro markers
Magnolia Doohickey Vintage Tag Die
Flowers: Roses Wild Orchid Crafts & Prima
Ribbon: Stash
Hat pin: made by me using various beads and spacers.


24 comments:

  1. Oh,the purple is just stunning. Such a sweet card and beautifully colored. Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's lovely in the purple colors! Love the purple flowers, Bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh girl!! The colors are really beautiful here!! I love your design and sweet image of course!! TFS!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....very pretty.....I am learning so much since I joined the Maggie group and get to see all the beautiful blogs....and yours is awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely and bright. This is sure to bring out the sun on your rainy day!
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Suzi! You have made a wonderful card! And your Tilda is really beautiful! Gorgeous skintones:)
    Thank you for joining MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love the color of your bow! So vivid and beautiful!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what gorgeous colors! Love your card, a delight for the eyes! Great job, Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow great colors and Tilda is so so cute!!!! Great job again Suzi!!!!Wish I were in Scotland rain or no rain!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, how totally striking!!!! Love, love the colors and the details are phenomenal. Gorgeous hat pin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful..her skin tones look great to me...

    Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Suzi.
    That purple is a gorgeous color. Super design and Tilda is colored so beautifully.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool DP and pretty colored Tilda. Love the purplish of the flowers with the yellowish contrast. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards Suzi! I wish I was able to use markers like that! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Suzi...There are so many fun elements that I intend to commit to memory and "borrow" someday soon! Love those flowers...and the raffia on the tag is perfect. I'm definitely stealing (er, I mean "borrowing") that idea soon!! Thanks so much for playing with us in this fun inspiration challenge at Magnolia licious Challenge Blog! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is adorable Suzi! Love your color combo and your lovely coloring of Tilda! Gorgeous card! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card with such beautiful warm colors! Love the raffia!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Suzi this is a very pretty card. I love the flowers and the colors with that Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful card Suzi - I love those gorgeous flowers!

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under this week :)

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Suzi,

    It's another perfect card! I love the splash of purple! Your design is wonderful as is your Tilda. Well done!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful card love the purple flowers, great job of the colour combo
    thanks for sharing with us
    Denise
    MDUC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx