Saturday, June 11

Tip Toe Fairy Magic



Hi All,  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. It's finally stopped raining and the sky is clear (no sun!!) and still a little chilly for this time of the year. 12*.  Never mind, I live in hope that the sun will shine soon!!!!

Anyway. back to my post. I've made this card using Lotv (fairies on tip toes) 1st time she has been inked up but certainly not the last. She has been coloured with Pro markers and derwent water colour pencils and added glamour dust to her wings.  The full recipe for my card is below this post.

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

I would like to participate in the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Crafts: Have a wonderful sketch this fortnight
Lili of the Valley:  Anything Goes this week
Cute Card Thursday:  Pearls and Pins this week.

 


Recipe:
DP: Prima Annalee, Cosmo Cricket, K& Co
Image: Lili of the Valley - Fairy on Tip Toes
Medium: Pro markers and Derwent water colour pencils
Nesti: small circle and circle scallops
Flowers: Hellebore's & poppy stems from Wild Orchid Crafts
Swirls: Marianne D
Lace: local haberdashery store
Ribbon: Stash
Hatpin: made by me using various beads and spacers
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Extras: glamour dust and sewing machine


10 comments:

  1. oh this is stunning hun just love that image and all the gorgeous detail hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS Suzi!!! So many pretty details :) I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Oh... I see that you have my blog candy on your sidebar - thanks so much for spreading the news ♥
    Love n hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Suzi. Love the stamp and your card is beautifully embellished. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge. Enjoy your weekend
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so beautiful Suzi....great colouring...lovely flowers and lace!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card Suzi. Love the flowers and lace
    hugs Sarah
    p.s. I have blog candy on my blog. Only 3 days left

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, this is a really sweet creation, lovely details, thanks for joining us at LOTV this week, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty - love the way you've coloured it. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Cute!!! I love all those flowers. Beautifully done!
    Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx