Sunday, June 5

Winter Wonderland - Blog Hop Prizes results

Prize Results

Good Morning Everyone,  Well what a fantastic hop we had to celebrate our 2nd Birthday last week. We saw some wonderful creations from our regular followers and met lots of new followers too.

You can find the full list of Sponsor Winners and WW Design Team Candy winner over at


The winner of my Candy is: Drum Roll.....................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Deanne (Three Trees)

Congratulation Deanne, if you could email me  HERE with you snail mail address I'll get your candy in the post.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Suzi! I had tons of fun on the blog hop!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx