Friday, June 10

Winter Wonderland - Pearls n Swirls - DT card



Good Friday morning to you all, it's time for another wonderful challenge over at
This week it's the lovely Lindsey who has chosen the theme for us and she would love to see
Pearls and Swirls.
My image this week is from Sugar Nellie and she is one Sassy lady called Tammy, she is adorable, I love her funky look with her way out clothes and that little Tammy on her head. She is available from Funky Kits' I've coloured her with pro markers and used glamour dust on the snow at her feet.
My papers are from last year so can't remember the maker, blue mesh lace ribbon is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts. Swirls are a Marianne D die and my sentiment is from TLC. Pearls are from Prima
Our Sponsor this week is
Teri\
Please do pop over to Winter Wonderland to find out the details of this weeks prize and to see the wonderful creation my fellow DT friends have for you this week.

I would like to participate in the following Challenges:

Craft Room Challenge:  A brand new challenge and this is their first one with the theme of Anything Goes.

Southern Girls Challenge: Have the theme of Christmas this week.

Air Factory Challenge: Would like you to use something New on your project. This is a new Stamp and it's making it's debut.

 Wishing you all a fabulous day.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love this sassy image, your whole creation is devine. Thank you for joining our first challenge at Craft room challenge, Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card. I love the image and all the elements that you've used. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you use all detailes on you cards!! Very lovely!! Image soooooo funny!!! Love it!!!! (Sorry my English)
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, love that ribbon in the background. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room challenge for our very first one. Hope we see you again XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi I love this card and the image you have used and I totally agree with that sentiment I just love playing in the snow love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love that ribbon and the colors and fun image. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Room Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and I love the image and sentiment! Brill!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I love the image you've used and your colouring. Good luck, and thanks for joining us at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx