Friday, June 24

Winter Wonderland - Pretty in Pink DT card

Good morning All,  Well it's Friday which mean another lovely challenge is starting over at


This week it's the lovely Denise who has chosen our theme and she would love to see all your Christmas cards/project that are
Pretty in Pink

For my card I've used the adorable lotv stamp, coloured her with pro markers and water colour pencils. Papers are from paper mania's Penelope and Percy collection and Kars Xmas collection.

The snowflakes are a bit of a recycle element from a Christmas card I received last year from the adorable Tasha. (sorry Tash) but I think your sweet card has been on display a long time, lol. I just dismantled it a few days ago.

The full recipe for my card is below this post.

Our Sponsor this week is the wonderful Simon Says Stamps, who are very kindly giving one lucky winner a $10.00 gift voucher to spend in store. Just click on the link below to take you to an Aladdin's Cave of goodies.

Photobucket

Do please pop on over and take a peek at the wonderful cards my lovely team mates have concocted for you this week.
I would like to enter the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft Challenge: Have a wonderful Sketch this week
Creative Craft World Challenge:  Christmas in June
Christmas Card Challenge:  Use Fabric this week
Crafty Ann's Challenge: Christmas in June


That's all from me just now my dears, I hope you all have a wonderful day ahead and an even better weekend.


Recipe:
DP: Papermania & Kars
Image: Lili of the Valley
Medium: Promarkers & Water colour pencils
Ribbon: papermania
Snowflakes: recycled from last years Christmas Card
Sentiment: Sentiments 4 You
Little Robins: Papermania Christmas accents.

19 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi I love those little robins in the corners of your card it just finishes it off perfectly love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. am loving all these pretty in pink xmas cards - even though I'm not a pink kinda girl I think I might have to have a go
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Suzi....all those snowstars are so pretty!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I love this girl and almost used her for my card. Gorgeous snowflakes. Well done on the recycycling too but I can't bear to do that so keep them all in a box. Will have to recycle once the box gets full I think. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely beautiful love the image so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! I love pink Christmas cards. Thanks for joining us over at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, gorgeous card Suzi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really lovely Suzi - very genteel! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card, you've done a great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww a cute card !
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World, for our Christmas in June challenge.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic, festive card and a brilliant interpretation of our sketch challenge! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and the recycled snowflake arrangement is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Suzi this is so beautiful! I love the colour combo, its so funky for an xmas card! I love the snowflakes they are gorgeous
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suzi, Gorgeous card! Such pretty papers and I love this image ... so much so I used her for my card :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so pretty! Great take on our challenge - thanks for joining us over at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty in Pink indeed, it is a lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely colours. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Craft World challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Suzi!

    What a sweet and beautiful card. Love how you coloured her up.
    I was just stopping by to introduce myself to you. I`m the new DT at the Emerald Faerie and i really look forward to be working with you all. Have a nice day, hun. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx