Tuesday, July 26

A day at the Beach



Hello dear friends,  I've just finished this cute Tilda card and yes it's another masking job but this time I added the sand, sea and sky, now how adventurous am I !!! lol.  I'm so addicted to this type of stamping that I'm now looking all over the place for background stamps. So if you know anyone who is fed up with theirs then point them in my direction please.

There are some wonderful summer challenges going on just now so my motivation and inspiration came from the following Blogs (thanks to every one of them)

Magnolia-Licious Highlites Challenge:  This month there was a wonderful Summer Bash Blog Hop Party, there's still time to hop bye the way and a theme for the challenge of either Beach Bash, Fishing or  BBQ/Picnic. I chose to go to the Beach because we don't often get the chance here in Scotland with the weather being so changeable.
Dutch Magnolia Challenge:  This time the theme chosen was Summertime.
Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge: Would love to see Summer Colours used on your projects.
The Pink Elephant Challenge: Have the theme of Fun in the Sun this week.
Paper Sundae Challenge: Have the theme of Beachy or Summery this week.
Cupcake Inspiration Challenge:  Have two wonderful picture inspirational photo's this week, I went with the colour scheme and beach wear of the first picture.
Totally Gorjuss Challenge:  Would like to see Punches or Die Cuts this week.

I would like to welcome my new friends who have become followers of my blog.  I hope you get a little encouragement and enthusiasm from my post. I will do my very best to come visit you when I have a few spare minutes.  I am working on collecting some  items for a WONDERFUL CANDY just for my followers. It will be happening real soon as I have a BIG CELEBRATION in the pipeline.  In the meantime do have a fab day where ever you are.

Hugs


Recipe:
DP: Karrs Princess papers
Image: Magnolia Tilda & fence
Medium: Pro markers & Derwent water colour pencils
Die Cut Swirls:  All from Marianne D's Creatables
Raffia Ribbon: Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts,  Large green flower is hand made
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Nesti's: circle small circle scallop


34 comments:

  1. Suzie this is really lovely. It has worked so well! A really interesting read too.Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty this is! Love your masking and pretty summer flowers!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Suzi,
    What a lovely summer card you made! It's simply gorgeous!
    Thanks for entering our Dutch Magnolia Lovers Challenge.
    Hug,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goregous card - I love her sparkly wings.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Suzi....love this image and you did a fabulous job coloring her! Gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the pink and green combination,great job!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi, this is so sweet.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is darling! So cute! And I'm so happy you joined us at Cupcake Inspirations! YAY!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card, love the pink and green.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice card! Your masking looks awesome! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi, you are one of my heroes! I just love your work and this card is an example of why I love your work. It is just sweet in every way. It's another winner!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an idyllic card with Tilda daydreaming in the sun and looking out over the sea.....gorgeous, Suzi!!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzi this is so sweet! I love seeing the older images being used! Your coloring is beautiful. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a gorgeous card! Thank you for joining the MSL challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a adorable and very sweet card, Suzi. I love your lovely details. Thanks for joining us at Dutch Magnolia Lovers.
    hugs Ula

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card! nice colors, cute image and embellish. TFS with us at Cupcake Inspirations .
    Zulma DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. So gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Suzi!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful card love that tilda your colouring is gorgeous thank you so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sweet card this is Suzi! Love the setting you've placed Tilda in and your embellies are fabulous! Great job...
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  21. Perfection! I LOVE the scene you created. Very Summery.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Suzi,
    Oh what a serene scene you have created.
    Have to give you first marks for making the sand, sea and sky :o)
    I haven't got that brave, yet!
    Just love your card!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous, especially her sparkly wings.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very pretty scene. Great job coloring and putting your scene together. Love your card.
    Huggeroonies,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow Suzi this is Fabulous!!!! Love the summer colors and the stickles that you added!!!! Wow simply Gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is absolutely gorgeous what a wonderful scene you have created for Tilda I just adore the embellishments and detail, I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  27. So very pretty Suzi - love how you can change your cards up - from funky to serene - you have got it covered!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  28. Incredible work! Love the layout! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful sweet card. Thank-you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    Happy Crafting
    Sam xx

    www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a super lovely card this is
    Thanks for joining us at DML

    Greetings Samira

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adorable!! Love the sweet color combo and touch of sparkle. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx