Tuesday, July 19

Emeral Faeries Garden - sponsoring Top Tip Tuesday GDT card



Good Morning All!!  Guess what!!!!  

 I wanted  to let everyone know that the lovely Deb over at Emerald Faeries Garden is sponsoring Top Tip Tuesday challenge this week.  The theme is No Squares allowed.  Deb very kindly asked the newbie DT members of Emerald Faeries Garden if we would like to make a card and of course we all said YES PLEASE!!

Do Please pop over to the challenge blog and see the wonderful designs all the Top Tip Dt's and Gdt's have created for you.

I chose to make a flower card using the adorable Isla as my main image, she is so cute.  I coloured her with pro markers and cut her out to give the illusion of her floating away, she looks like she is thoroughly enjoying herself. I placed her on a blossom nesti.

I used my scallop circle Nesties to cover the petals of the flower card with DCWV paper Added a paper doily in the centre and then my doily lace die to add yet another doily. I love the effect it gives. Prima flowers and a little chipboard heart which I painted with white acrylic pain and then added TH distress crackle paint. My ticket sentiment is also from Emerald Faeries new sentiment release. Isla and ticket sentiment are available HERE.

I would like to enter this into the following Challenge:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Anything Goes with the option of Lace.

Have a great day everyone.

Hugs

4 comments:

  1. oh this is one gorgeous card hun just love the shape of this,brilliant hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Suzi....Isla is just having fun...your colouring is so pretty...nice details!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely card! :-) I love the colours, they transmit joy and peace. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx