Saturday, July 2

Gift Set of card and corner Bookmark.






 
Hello my dear friends,  It's Saturday every early morning 1.00am, I had my sweet Twin Grandsons staying for a sleep over for the past couple of nights (school holidays!!) they so look forward to 3 or 4 sleepovers during their summer break, but this is the first time I've had them for 2 nights in a row.  It was fantastic "but" I'm exhausted lol.  Think we'll need to rethink the two nights.  Anyway this is the first opportunity I've had to sit quietly in my craft room and create something. My Daughter enjoyed the break and didn't pick them up until after supper.

 It's my step Grandaughters birthday in a few days (she will be 16) my gosh how the time flies, she's a beautiful, loving girl and has been part of our family since she was 10.

I wanted to make her something special and since I made my first corner bookmark a few days ago I thought I'd make another to match her card.  This is just a wee token, her real pressie is all wrapped up and ready to give her on her birthday.

I've used another of my sweet mini Tilda's (I'm loving these and collecting them like wildfire) for the bookmark and a full sized Tilda for her card.

I've used lots of girly elements on both creations, Gems, little flowers from Making Memories on the bookmark, WOC and prima on the card. They've all been stickled to give them glimmer. Ribbon, swirls, hatpin (made by me) a little chipboard heart that's been painted with white acrylic paint, added crackle pain from TH and glossy accents. lots of other little details, far too much to mention otherwise we'll be here all night. lol.

Anyway I think my pictures should show you all the elements uses.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and for my friends across the pond in Canada and the USA I wish you a very happy celebratory weekend ahead of you.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Tomic Challenge: Would love to see Shimmer & Pearls this week
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Would like to see Lavender and Lemon this week
Just Magnolia Challenge: Have an anything goes theme for this months special challenge with the option of Shabby Chic.
Bling it On Challenge: Anything goes this week
Paper Shelter Challenge: Anything goes this week
Crafts and Me Challenge:  Have a Birthday theme this week.
Lothian Crafts Challenge: Would like to see Die Cutting/punches this month
My Mums Craft Shop Challenge: Would like to see Something old and Something new. My mini Tilda is new and my papers are over 18 months old.
The Shabby Tea Room Challenge: Would like My Favourite Things this week, well where do I start, stickles, Tilda, flowers, lace, gems, I love my embellishments.
Paper Sundaes Challenge: would like you to choose something from the Sundae bar this week, I've gone with Purple, Gems and Wings
Totally Papercrafts Challenge:  Are having a game of BINGO this week, I've chosen Gems/Glitter/Ribbon.

Hugs

33 comments:

  1. These are just Gorgeous Suzi! Love the colours you've chosen
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty set. I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so gorgeous. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, and the bookmark is wonderful :) I'm sure your Step Grand Daughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable. The bookmark is so special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful are these! Purple is my absolute favorite color and you definitely showed it so well on your projects. Love the bookmark. What a wonderful gift to give to someone who likes to read. I'll have to look up a tutorial on that.

    Hope you can catch up on your rest. :D

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi, both the card and bookmark are adorable. I am sure your step-granddaughter will love them.

    Deb H.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, Suzi, how adorable!!!! Your granddaughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Suzi, this is so beautiful! I do not like purple, but you won me over with this grouping! I love the colors. Are there directions to the corner somewhere? I love your card. It's a gorgeous duo. Wow!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wow Suzi, totally stunning set, gorgeous colours and always amazing embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. she will be very pleased with these beautiful creations, Suzi....hope you slept well and wish you a wonderful weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card I love your Tildas. Thanks for joining our challenge.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh hun this is just stunning oh your detail is super hun,really gorgeous hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. absolutely stunning, gorgeous colours and beautiful emebellsihments, such a lovely gift set, very pretty indeedy:)

    thank you for joining us at MMCS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this is gorgeous!!! I would' t have mind to be your granddaughter!!
    I'm sure she'll love this.
    Hello from the Netherlands,
    Ingeborg

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning from the Netherlands.
    This absolutely gorgeous. Now I wouldn't mind to be your granddaughter (LOL)
    Ingeborg

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow and Wow Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! The design papers flowers everything Fabulous!!!! Excellent work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a super cute set Suzi, am sure she'll love it
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Suzi, your card and corner bookmark are so sweet! I love your design and your coloring. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card and bookmark are absolutely gorgeous.
    Fabulous design, coloring and details!
    Phenomenal work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Suzi, I love your bookmarks sooo much. Might just try them. they make such a nice little keepsake. Gorgeous colors, and wonderful coloring of Tilda.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh this is a lovely card, it's really made me smile. Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  23. So beautiful Suzi<I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. A perfect little gift and card those colours are gorgeous and I so love the Tilda images large or small they look wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, these are so beautiful. Your step Grandaughter will be thrilled, I am sure. Love the Tilda you used and your very pretty papers.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    JO x

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a delightful set Suzi! Love your corner bookmarks - you're so creative with them...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMGoodness this is just beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely gift set! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a beautiful gift set Suzi! I love your colouring and the gorgeous designs. Wonderful shimmer and pearls too. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such lovely project you have made. Looks stunning. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS challenges.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is really sweet. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx