Monday, July 18

Prairie Fairy Designs - Fantastic Summer Fun Pack Offer NOT TO BE MISSED


Oh my Goodness!!!!!!  My Fairy Queen has lost it!!  I'm telling you she has gone NUTS!!!!!!  I just have to tell you about  this..........................................................................


Take a look at the Picture to start with, this is sweet Gillian a brand new image from the very talented Roberta over at
 Prairie Fairy Designs, and you could be one of the first to have her.  As the blinkie says you will receive 5 brand new Gillian and Lewis Images,  30 assorted images and wait for it .......... 10 assorted sentiment images.  Oh my word !!!  that's 45 digital images!!!  she's gone doo lalley, nuts, lost the plot.  Hehehehehe!!! I only jest my Queen.

But what a fantastic offer this is.  All of this for $25.00  Canadian Dollars,  It's a STEAL.

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx