Monday, July 18

Red White Blue/Nautical Tilda



Hi again, this is my second post today!!!!   after tidying up my craft room for the last 2 days!!!!  wish I'd never started but I can now find all the items I need to craft in a dignified and tidy manner.  Don't know how long it will last but hey ho!!  I've managed my 2nd card today.

It's been made with two challenges in mind.  I was so annoyed that time slipped away last week and I didn't manage to get a card made for TOMIC!!!!   well I won't miss it this week.

I've used sweet Tilda climbing up her rope ladder to board her ship. I've also used the colour theme of Red Blue & white in order that I can join in with Magnolia-licious challenge this fortnight.  The full recipe for my card is below this post.

I would like to participate in the following challenges:

TOMIC Challenge:  Would like to see a Nautical creation this week.

Magnolia-licious Challenge: have a pictorial incentive this week of the stars and stripesNational flag of the USA. So I've taken my colours from it.

Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything goes this week with the option of Lace.

This is my last post for today, but I've already got another 2 cards in the making, I'll try and finish them off tomorrow.

Hugs

Recipe:
DP: DCWV white and blue card stock
Papermania: Basic spots n dots pad
Image: Magnolia Tilda from the Bon Voyage release
Medium: Pro Markers & Derwent water colour pencils
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Leaves: Spellbinders foliage distressed with TH forest green ink
Web Ribbon: Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Buttons, dolphin charm: Stash
Metal Butterfly's Brads: Dovecraft
Sentiment: Freebie from Bizzy Becs Blog

20 comments:

  1. Oh love this nautical card its super cute! Such fab embellishing and an awesome design Suzi
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, WOW you are on a roll!!! This is sooooooooooo CUTE!!! Loving the colors and details are wonderful!!!

    Your blog loaded right quick!!!
    Keep those cards coming...
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Suzi! Super pretty...you indeedy, you are on a roll! :D
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Suzi!! Love the red, white, and blue and Tilda is soooo cute!!! Fabulous detailing and coloring!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi this is again a Fabulous card!!!! Wow love the stamp the colors and the design!!!! Beautiful job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. luv your coloring on tilda! Luv all little things you added, and the net behind the main image! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Suzi! This is fabulous! What a cute charm you found to go with Nautical Tilda. Your coloring is gorgeous!!!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww very cute Suzi! Love the adorable little butterflies...very beautiful job! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Pretty card! Love the red,white and blue with this Tilda,Great work!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh love your gorgeous card Suzi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous card Suzi,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet Nautical card! I love the little dolphin charm....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooo cute. I love that charm you used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty and delitful card with these color combo Suzi. Thank you so much for joining us along at Magnolia-licious Challenge :-)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is wonderful Suzi....darling image colored magnificently. Lovely details and design as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is soo CUTE Suzi! Love the colors! I'm so glad you could join us at both TOMIC and the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog! big hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet Suzi! Love all the beautiful details on your card. Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love the colour combo on this card.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx