Thursday, July 28

Sassy Artistic Corner Bookmark



Hi Friends,  Thought I'd show you a little corner bookmark I made for the Sugar Nellie facebook challenge that's happening this week. I've used my Sugar Nellie Sassy Artistic Goddess.  The theme is no brown/blonde/black/brunette hair colour allowed.  So I thought I would make her real Sassy with purple hair.  I've used my Promarkers to colour all of her and I think she's real cool.

The papers are from MME wild asparagus, tassel is LLB and the branch is my new large border MS punch, I just cut out the sizes I needed. Flowers are from making memories.

She also qualifies for a few challenge which are running this week so without further ado here they are.

Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Shaped Card/Project.
Fab n Funky Challenge: Clash of the Colours.
I Love Promarkers Challenge: Anything Goes this week
Make it Monday Challenge: Anything goes this week.

I Hope you are all having a wonderful day/evening.
Hugs

12 comments:

  1. Cute image. I love your coloring and the shape of your card. Saw you on MIM>

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Suzi x

    Lovin the colour combo, image is coloured perfectly x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bookmark and really fabulous image and colouring :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bookmark - Super image and great colour combo too, especially her hair - I love it.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi. perfect little handmade gift idea .Awesome image and detailing . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabolous card Suzi!
    Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh Suzi your colouring of that gorgeous image is superb, what great zingy colours.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just trying to do a little catching up after taking the summer off - another piece of incredible design work - amazing!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi, I LOVE this! Gorgeous colours and all of the details!

    Thanks for linking up to the Make It Monday party - see you next week I hope!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Suzi, I just love her purple hair too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh fabulous bookmark Suzi, what a great image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx