Sunday, July 31

Simply Sassy Gdt Call








Hello My Friends,  I want to tell you that there is only a few days left to join in on the Simply Sassy Gdt call.  

 I visit this inspirational blog all the time and drool over the wonderful creations that the DT create on a regular basis and  I thought "why not" !!!! 

 I take a lot of enthusiasm and inspiration from their stunning creations. So feet first I'm going to throw my hand in and enter.   It's not to late for you to try as well. Just click HERE and find out the details.


Wish me luck!!  cause I'm gonna need it.

Hugs

5 comments:

  1. They would be NUTSO not to have you!! Good luck my girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Suzi...when they see these cards, they definitely will choose you.......I'm sure!
    Enjoy your Sunday!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi...fab selection of cards, they are all beautiful!! Good Luck with the DT call.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards Suzi, good luck with the DT call
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi these are all beautiful, the colours and the wonderful layouts are gorgeous. I love your colourwork too it make the images come to life
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx