Friday, July 29

A Sprinkling of Stardust



TSB64KikiLace

Good day my lovelies,  I hope you are all having a wonderful one.  I wanted to show you sweet Stardust from the Sugar Nellie range of Simply Sassy Stamps.  I think she is so adorable and suitable for any occasion.  I coloured her with Pro markers and Derwent water  colour pencils, adding glamour dust to her little sprinkles of stardust and around the edge of the image.  I followed the sketch from The Sugar Bowl, created for this challenge by the lovely Kiki, the  theme is Lace.  You still have plenty of time to enter as the challenge is running until mid August.

I've used a few elements on my card. Papers are by Basic Grey and Prima. Swirl die cut is from Marianne D's creatable, Italian Doily is from Cheery Lynn dies. Pennant Die is from Whimsy Stamps. Chipboard button is from Cosmo Cricket and has been painted white and TH crackle glaze added. The lace is from my stash.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit and can I just say a big Hi to my new followers, I do hope you will come visit with me often.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

The Sugar Bowl Challenge:  Sketch followed and Lace added
Cupcake Craft Challenge: Would like to see Shabby Sparkle this week
Lothian Crafts Challenge: Would like you to use die cuts this month
Sew Many Challenge: Have the theme of Anything Goes this week
Phindy's Place Challenge:  Would like to see Die Cuts this week
The Paper Shelter Challenge: Have the theme of Anything Goes.

14 comments:

  1. wow it's gorgeous love the colours too!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Suzi...what a lovely image with her adorable shoes...hihi...great colouring and details....have a wonderful weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Suzi! I love how you nested the sentiment , hugs, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the layers and colours you've used on this card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Suzi! Lovely image and fantastic details! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi, I haven't visited you for a long time, what a bad blogger. You have made some absolutely gorgeous cards. Hope you are ok. I will try and visit more :)
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow! What a fantastic project. I love the image and the gorgeous colours. Your shabby sparkle looks faberoony. Thank you so much for playing at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is just brilliant hun love the layout on this so beautiful hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card Suzi! Thay doily is gorgeous!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi! Such a sweet & adorable card! Love the image, your coloring and the lovely details! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really neat design work Suzi - You always hit the spot!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now I know why I would stay away from your blog for a bit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cuz every time I come here I WANT THAT CHEERY LYNN DOILY DIE!! LOL super awesome layout and those flags r perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the lace and doily, such a lot of lovely detail here. Thank you for joining in with this week’s Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll play again this Friday!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soooo cute, ove it, thanks for joining us at TPS
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx