Thursday, July 14

Sunny Summer Days



Good Morning my dears,  It's another lovely sunny day here,  which makes things so much nicer.  I want to post this fairly quickly because my sweet Grandchildren are coming down to spend the day with us and because it's so nice I think we'll have a BBQ in the garden.

Anyway onto my card.  I've used Tilda with butterfly as my image, isn't she the cutest image, mind you I'm quite biased cause I love my Tilda's.  I've coloured her with Pro Markers and Derwent Water colour pencils.  Used the adorable sketch from Just Magnolia that Jane created for us.  I'll post the full recipe for my card below this post.  In the meantime I would like to enter the following Challenges.

Just Magnolia Challenge:  Sketch by Jane
Simply Magnolia Challenge:  Birthday theme this week
Magnolia Mania:  Birthday theme this week
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge:  Would like to see swirls and pearls this week
Divas By Design Challenge:  Would like to see Pastel colours
Stampavie Challenge:  Birthday theme this week
Southern Girls Challenge: A Birthday theme
Party Time Tuesday Challenge: Have a theme of Blue Skies and Sunny Days.

Wishing everyone a fab day

Hugs


Recipe:
DP: Papermania's Rose Garden & Back to Basic pad
Image: Magnolia Tilda with butterfly
Medium: Pro Markers & Derwent Water Colour Pencils
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace Doily Die: Cheery Lynn
Swirl: Marianne D
Leaves: Spellbinders Foliage
Sentiment: Stash
Pearls: Prima
Lace: Stash
Butterfly: Stash
Extras: TH distress wheel, Stickles frosted lace.


32 comments:

  1. oh hun this is just gorgeous oh love the colors and the detail is as ever first class hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Suzi....lovely details and beautiful colouring...enjoy your weather and BBQ...here the weather is terrible....rain, rain and rain and storm!
    xxx Margree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi this is a very sweet card, I hope you're well hugs maxine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi, I love your card. The colours are beautiful and the embellishments work woderfully. I especially like that doily die!
    Thankyou for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is a delight, Suzi! The lace doily is beautiful and your take on the sketch is fabulous! Wonderful work...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Suzi I love how you such a devoted gramma & crafter! And entertainer! omg you make me tired just thinking about it! Tilda is wonderful and that Cherry Lynn doily is fantastic ! I have the heart one I finally used the other day for a future posted card! I love all your extras, being the queen of extras I am just drooling here! Love the pastesl! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card - I like it much because ao the arrangement and colors...

    Thanks for joining Magnolia Mania
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a beautifull card. I love it.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I absolutely love this doily. Great job
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow she is gorgeous!!!! Love the soft colors and you colored her so well!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is fabulous! I love the clouds you made, such a great job. I also love Tilda's hair color nice shading. Beautiful doily. Thank you for joining us for this weeks Birthday themed challenge at Simply Magnolia.
    Hugs Bonnie
    Simply Magnolia-Designer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful Suzi. She must be one of my fave's as well. Stunning use of that lace doily...it is gorgeous. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card!! Love your colous, choice of papers and embellies.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is so pretty Suzi! I love that adorable Tilda and that doily die is a must have! Thanks for sharing! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet! I love the doily in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Tilda is colored perfectly. Colors, embellies...everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Suzi, WOW, I love your card very much. Gorgeous die cut behind Tilda, what a lovely shape. Beautiful colors, and wonderful choice of papers. MissTilda is in beauty, wonderfully surrounded! Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Suzi this is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, Suzi! Love everything about it! The soft shades of blue and your lace trim, the pretty flowers, doily, layout. So very pretty!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  21. THis is so pretty - love that doily
    Thanks for joining is at Diva's by Design this fortnight
    Good Luck
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh so pretty!!! Love the die cuts and Tilda is gorgeous!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just love this doily so much and haven't get it yet. Got to get it soon. It fits perfectly with this Tilda :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely adorable!!! Love that doily!! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's a wonderfull card.I like the stamp and love the doily.
    thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello
    your card is stunning; the image is beautifully colored and gorgeous design.
    The cards like it very much.
    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania Challenge.
    ** Karla

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh this is so pretty. Your layout rocks as does your fabulous embellishing, you really work those flowers well
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW!! Suzi this is gorgeous hun!!
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this time hope to see you next time too!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx