Tuesday, July 19

Sweet Daisy



Hello again my dears,  this is my 2nd post today and I wanted to show you one of my all time favourite Sugar Nellie Stamps, she was created by the very talented Elizabeth Bell and her name is Daisy

I've coloured her with Pro markers and sat her on a circle nesti with a scallop nesti behind, both have been distressed with TH broken china distress ink.

I used a square paper doily and papers are all Papermania's. My swirls are from Marianne D dies, the full recipe for my card is below this post.  I do want to enter her into a few challenges so without further faffing here they are.

Elphine House Australian Challenge:  This is their first challenge and would like you to Lace it up but of course you must use an Elizabeth Bell Image. My lace is on top of my bunting.
The Ribbon Girl Challenge:  Would like to see shades of Aqua this week
The Pink Elephant Challenge: Have an inspirational picture this week and I've taken my colour scheme from it.
Deep Ocean Challenge: Would like to see Ribbon this week
Dream Valley Challenge: Have a Summer theme this time.
I'm also entering this into the Sugar Nellie Face book challenge.
Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Anything goes this week with the option of Lace.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I wish you all a lovely day.

Hugs

Recipe:
DP: Papaermania's Summer  Bloom
Image: Sugar Nellie Daisy by Elizabeth Bell
Medium: Pro Markers
Nesti:  circle small, circle scallop
Bunting die: Whiff of Joy
Swirls Die: Marianne D's
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace Doily: Stash
Ribbon: local haberdashery store.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi :-) Thanks for your fabulous entry and for helping us to reach the magic 1000 !! I hope we do it !! ,, gorgeous card :-)

    ( it is now 2 $50 vouchers not a $50 and a $20 !! we were upgraded !! :-))

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Suzi, so sweet and pretty, you are one talented girly :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and helping us reach our magical 1000 entries :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Suzi! I love the image and the gingham ribbon.

    Thank you so much for joining us in our first EHA challenge and good luck! :)

    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super precious card Suzi! That banner is adorable and I love the swirly dies too and the ruffly ribbon...I love everything actually...lol! Cute, cute image too!! :D

    Big Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo gorgeous Suzi! She has to be my all time favourite by Elisabeth too. Luv your lo and dps. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us at Elphine House Australia. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhhh my goodness, this is absolutely FABULOUS.... I love "Daisy". Your coloring of her is beautiful. Love the layout too. Thanks so much for joining us for Elphine House Australia's first challenge. =)
    xo - Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and GORGEOUS card. Beautiful coloring and details. Love the color combination!
    Thank you for playing with us at Deep Ocean Challenge Blog. Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    LIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning creation, your colouring is amazing and the design just superb.

    Thanks for joining in with our Summer theme at Dream Valley.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is soooo beautiful! Daisy is one of my favorites...still don't have her, but hopefully I will soon! Beautiful coloring...love the little banner! So happy you're part of EHA's first challenge! Good luck! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling card!! Love the sweet image and your take on this weeks inspiration photo. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx