Friday, July 8

Tented Flower Faeries




Hi All,  well this is my second post for today,  I had a very restless night last night so instead of tossing and turning I decided to get up at around 4.00 a.m.  I couldn't make too much noise as my eldest Grandson Callum was staying over and asleep in the front room. So tea in hand I headed for my favourite room, yes you guessed it, my craft room.

I wanted to make a Tent card for the challenge over at Wild Orchid Challenge Blog,  so I thought I would make a start.  I've used the beautiful Kenz & Tilly from Emerald Faeries Garden, they are so adorable, coloured them with Pro markers and Derwent water colour pencils. The lovely floral swirly sentiment is also from Emerald Faeries Garden  just released last week. 
I've used lots of lovely elements in the making of my card and the full recipe for my card is below this post.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenge:  A Tent Card this week and you must use a WOC product (+ max 2 other challenges)

Creative Craft Challenge:   After a dreadful experience with someone unknown ruining their previous challenge blog (hacker !!!) they are thankfully back in full swing and Would love to see your Flowers this week

Charisma Cardz Challenge: Would love to see all your pretty Blossoms this week.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you have a wonderful day and the weekend is a good one for you.

I would also like to welcome my new followers, I'm so honoured that you decided to stop by and stay awhile. I hope you have a pleasant visit when popping in and that you find some inspiration.


Recipe:
DP: Kay & Co Brenda Walton glitter stack & papermania sweet owl
Image: Kenz & Tilly from Emerald Faeries Garden
Medium: Promarkers & Derwent water colour pencils
Banner Pennant Die: Whimsy Stamps (Bunny Zoe's Crafts)
Sentiment on Banner:  Fuzzy Moon
Ornate Floral Sentiment:  Emerald Faeries Garden
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts 25ml mulberry paper wild roses, 2 tone pink & blue Mulberry paper Sweetheart Blossoms,  15ml rose, Calla long stemed lilly
Metal ornate Corner also from Wild Orchid Crafts
Other Flowers: patalloo and one stop crafts
Exrras: Martha Steward large lace doily punch
Marianne D's Heart Die

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzi, love the tent card and the little pennants you've used. What a great layout too, fabulous job hun.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous Suzi....love that new stamp and your colouring of it!....lovely details!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous Suzi, wonderful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful card, all te details are wonderfull, the image is so cute!
    Bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card hun, thanks for playing at charisma this week hugs carlyann xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card. I love the image and the banner sentiment is great. Thank you for joining us at Creative crafts.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwwwww Suzi this is brilliant, what an amazingly designed card, wow, those flowers and image it all looks terrific.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow -this is fabby - so much to look at and those little fairies are lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx