Tuesday, July 19

Tilda with Roses for Simon Says Stamp Challenge



Good Evening everyone,  I hope you are all well and having a great day/evening/night.   It's 8.30pm here in Scotland, I'm not usually on my page at this time but I'm looking for cards that I haven't posted before and I found this wee cracker!!!  This is my June Mingle card for my partner over at Magnolia-luscious Yahoo Group.  We are asked to make a card and send it to someone in the Group.  This is the card I made for my partner and it went all the way to America, I know she received it because she sent me an email to let me know.

I've dragged it out of my archive folder in order to join in with Simon Says Stamp Challenge.  I've already submitted 8 cards, lol!! this will be number 9,

If they achieve 1,000 entries into this weeks challenge then Heidi will give an extra prize of $50.00  to spend in store.  I just couldn't resist.  So if you are sitting on any cards that have never seen the light of day or you've created something this week and haven't entered NOW IS THE TIME.  I'm not desperate to win the prize (oh yes she is!!!!)  but hey ho! someone has to win.  I won't go on any more, I won't even list the recipe cause you can see what I've used. So without further ado I'm entering this card into "Da da!

Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Anything goes with the option of Lace.  I promise this is my last entry, I need to go and have dinner with my DH, who thinks I'm CRAZY!!!!!

Hugs everyone.

15 comments:

  1. Suzi, This is beautiful! Love the way you have added the flowers for Tilda to hold,great touch
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,beautiful! Love it!
    Hugs
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. The flowers you added are so cute! And your coloring is fantastic!! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I just love the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Suzi! I love all those pretty red roses!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Hope you win!!!!! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic card hun love the flowers you added to the ones tilda is holding xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute stamp I recently did flowers over flowers on one of my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I love your dimensional roses.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi, this is gorgeous hun, a fantastic card. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! Another stunning card!!! Love the flower idea. So clever!
    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Suzi! Love how you colored her and designed with the flowers and papers! The sentiment tops it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx