Saturday, July 16

Tilda with Wheelbarrow + Challenges




Good Morning my Dears,  I hope you are all having a nice weekend, I'm not working this time so I'm going to try and tidy up my craft room (it's in an awful mess)  I'm not a tidy crafter, every surface has something on it, in fact I spend more time shuffling it all  around to find things I need.  I went out yesterday and bought some new storage accordion folders for my mountain of papers. I'll let you see the pictures when I've finished, but it's gonna take a while.

I've made this card for a few challenges using sweet Tilda with butterfly and the wheelbarrow stamp.  I'm just loving this masking malarkey. Don't know why I was so petrified of doing it in the first place. lol.  I've popped the full recipe for the card at the bottom of this post. So without further ado here are the challenges that inspired this card.

Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge:  Would like to see stitching this week, real or faux, I've gone for real stitching.
Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Have an anything goes this week with the option of Lace.  My lace behind my flowers were cut out from a length of daisy lace.
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: Would like to see Butterfly's this week.
By The Cute & Girly Challenge: Would like to see things with Wings.
Craft Your Passion Challenge:  Would like to see a Just for You project this week.
Fussy and Fancy Challenge:  Have a Summer theme this week
Moving Along with the Times Challenge: Would like to see your favourite things.  I love my Magnolia's, flowers, lace, oh boy! where do I stop.
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge:  Would like to see Fun in the Sun this Month.  Zoe is also looking for a couple of new DT members so pop on over and have a shot, you gotta try haven't you.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs

Recipe:
DP: I can't remember, I've had them so long. Could be K&Co
Images: Magnolia Tilda with butterfly & Wheelbarrow with Tulips
Medium: Pro markers + Derwent Water colour pencils
Flowers: All from Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace Flowers: Cut out individually from a length of daisy lace
Leaves: Spellbinders Foliage die
Web Ribbon: Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Butterfly's: Martha Stewart  punch and ETC punch
Sentiment: Papermania
Extras: TH broken china distress in for sky.


34 comments:

  1. Wow, it's so sweet. And wonderful colors. I like a lot of your card:)
    Hugs Marika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card - I love the sweet image and the way you've coloured her... and those gorgeous pearl accents on the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can empathise, I am a messy crafter too lol
    such a pretty card Suzi
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Suzi! This is such a pretty card! I love the little Tilda stamp with the butterfly! You colored her beautifully! I love all of the pretty butterflies that you added along with the flowers! And the web lace that you added is the perfect compliment to the pretty soft blue dress and sky! Simply lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our "Summertime" theme!
    Hugs, Sheryl C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You created a lovely scenery, Suzi....pretty details....have fun in your craftroom!
    xxxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a delightful scene. Your coloring is awesome and those butterflies are stunning. The web lace is so pretty used here, really soft and interesting texture to the card....love it!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, great choice of colours
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, Suzi, this is just so sweet and soft! I love Tilda and the wheelbarrow. They are perfect! The addition of the little butterflies just adds to the sweetness of the card. Beautifully done!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! Love the papers you used. Tilda looks adorable. :)

    Jen in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Suzi! This is ADORABLE!!! Love your pretty colors and layout!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card Suzi the colours and colouring are superb! I haven't been brave enough to try masking yet lol!

    Thanks for sharing your card and your favourites with us this week at MAWTT and good luck with the challenge

    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzi, Your card is so pretty! The colours are just Beautiful!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Suzi. Love the lace and the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your card. When you finish up your room, would like a trip to florida and do my room? I have an unused bedroom just waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card Suzi - love the lush embellishments and the Wonderful colouring.
    Thank you for joining in the fun again at MAWTT.
    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my word this is stunning Suzi what wonderful colours, so soft and serene, Tilda looks amazing with her wheelbarrow, the design is perfection.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's such a super sweet card Suzi. Love it :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  19. Suzi this is just gorgeous, love the image and the colours, all of it really! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just too sweet, Suzi! Such a pretty color palette and your coloring is awesome! LOVE that mesh - haven't seen it in that color before. Great take on the stitching challenge. So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your masking is wonderful Suzi! Wow. I am trying to master this technique myself, but oh dear I have so many flops...LOL Am hoping that practice makes perfect! A gorgeous card. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so adorable Suzi! Beautiful coloring and scene! CUTE! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great project Suzi, lovely to see you flutter by this week, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  24. She is beautiful Suzi - what an adorable stamp! I love how she is looking at the butterfly. I also love the flowers and the butterflies - fab embellishing
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello Suzi, this is wonderful!!! Beautiful colors and elements used!!! WOW it pretty... You should enter it in the Magnolia Down Under Challenge this week. :o)

    You pop cards out so fast... how do you do that?? LOL.........
    big hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card! Love the extra details you added. The papers, the flowers, the butterflies.., all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Suzi, I LOVE this! Two of my fave images. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  28. OH! What a beautiful card!!
    Can't get over the colouring of Tilda's hair - especially :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  29. BEAUTIFUL card, Suzi! Oh I love all those pretty butterflies, and your coloring is always so fab! Lovely color combo and pretty embellies!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is really lovely. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx