Friday, July 15

Whoot!! A New Challenge Blog



 
Hi Folks,  Real exciting news, well it is for me!!  I rarely make a card without at least 1 or 2 or 3 Marianne D's gorgeous die cuts and I wanted to let you all know that there is a new challenge looming here on Blogger,  it's called  Marianne's Designs Divas. 

I'm sure most of us have at least a couple of these gorgeous die's so this new challenge is great news.  They are also having a Design Team call which runs until the 31st July.

But there's more:  There's a  surprise CANDY up for grabs to. So go on pop on over to HERE and find out all the deets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx