Friday, July 22

Winter Wonderland - The Holly & The Ivy - DT card



Good Morning my Dears,  It's Friday and that means 1 more sleep till the weekend. lol.  Can you tell I'm desperate!!!  I've not had a great week so I'm hopeful that the weekend gives me a chance to chill out a little.

Anyway I'm here to tell you that it's time for another wonderful challenge over at Winter Wonderland. This week the lovely Marianne is your hostess and she has chosen the theme of Holly/Ivy you can use both or either whichever you have to hand, but we must see at least one on your creation to qualify for the prize.

I've used the gorgeous papermania A Silent Night papers, it's covered with holly and has lovely little raised berries on it. I've also popped on a tiny sentiment with holly on it.

My Image is a WOJ by Elizabeth Bell and she is called Musing Melinda.  I stamped her onto a tag and coloured her with Promarkers. The sentiment has been heat embossed with Heat it Up silver embossing powder.  You can find the full recipe for my card below this post.

Our fabulous Sponsor this week is none other than Simon Says Stamp who is giving one lucky winner a $15.00 gift certificate to spend in store.

Photobucket


Do pop over and take a peek at the wonderful designs my teamie friends have created for you this week.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you all have a wonderful day and weekend.

Challenges Entered:

Whiff of Joy Challenge: I followed the wonderful sketch this week from Kylie (sketch below)
A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge:  Would like to see a Tag this week.
Bearly Mine Challenge:  Would like to see a Tag large or small.
I love Promarkers Challenge:  Have a Christmas theme this week
Paper Sundaes Challenge:  Christmas in July this week
ABC Christmas Challenge:  O = Older, would like you to use a stamp that's more than a year old.
Delightful Challenge: Christmas in July this week
Craft Us Crazy Challenge: It's an Anything Goes this week.
Do You Stack Up Challenge: Would like to see Wings this week.
Christmas Crafting Challenge:  This is a new challenge blog and the theme this month is a Christmas card/project with at least one Flower. 

Whiff of Joy Sketch.

Recipe:
DP: Papermania A Silent Night
Image: Whiff of Joy Musing Melinda
Medium: Promarkers
Tag: Sizzix bigz die
Lace & Ribbon:  Stash
Poinsettias: Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Joy Tag: papermania chipboard
Cheery Lynn doily die
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps
Extras: heat it up silver embossing powder, TH tattered rose distress ink.

29 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Suzi and so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Suzi and those poinsettias are beautiful they make your card look so elegant love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Suzi. What a gorgeous card you made, so elegant with all that lace and sweet image! Thank you for joining ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, this is gorgeous I just spotted it over at woj and had to come have a closer look, I love the punched part and your colouring is perfect, gorgeous girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Suzi...great colouring and such lovely details...love the lace....enjoy your weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, great coloring. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this image and I love her. Never used her for Christmas though but now I will as she looks fab on this card. Love all the details. Have a good weekend. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! The image is so cute!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just STUNNING!!!

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Suzi, I love this image,she's so pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a gorgeous card!!!! Absolutely stunning Suzi!!!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow suzi! how gorgeous! love the lace and the colors are wonderful!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzi, fabulous card beautiful layout and colouring. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card -a lovely angel.Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful i love this stamp thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is totally gorgeous Suzi x

    Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely lacy look

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow suzi
    stunning card ,beautifully coloured and perfect embellies
    congrats on your win at http://jacquesmagnolias.blogspot.com/
    enjoy your prize
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi ya Chickee! This is soooo Gorgeous! I love those doilys(yep on my wish list! lol) Good luck and thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card. Great use of lace and love the white flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Suzie! This is a gorgeous card! The lace is just beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at WOJ Challenges.
    Hugs Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is beautiful, gorgeous colours and lovely image! Thanks for joining in the Christmas Crafting challenge!xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card, Suzi! Beautiful image and I love your embellishments and layout! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. That tag is gorgeous and the lace die cut amazing. It adds so much to your beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a beautiful xmas card, just love it.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wowzer - I am late, so late, for a very important date so I am gonna have to come back tomorrow and drool all over this card - besides, I can tell I need a lot more time on your blog.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  29. Stunning... love the lace, works beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine this time, good luck, hugs J x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx