Thursday, August 25

C.R.A.F.T. #117 Colour Fiesta - Final Gdt card


 A very Good morning to you all,  I'm a little sad this morning because this is my last Guest Dt card for t

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge

 It's been so lovely being back to the very 1st challenge blog that gave me my first ever DT spot.  It's been my pleasure and privilege over the last month.


This week we have a Colour Fiesta for you, we would love to see your creations using the colours in the photo above. Simples' as they say. lol.

I've used a very old paper pad from papermania (at least 2yrs old) see I knew it would come in handy.  It's my Daughters little boy Lewis's Birthday and she asked me to make him a card from my twin Grandsons.  I've used this sweet Lotv image coloured with pro markers, a couple of little clip things, a balloon and hey presto it's done.  The sentiment I created on the computer.

Our sponsor this week is Just Tracy's Crafts

Just Tracy\


Please do pop over to the challenge blog to find out what the prize is and of course to see the wonderful creations the DT have made for you this week.

That's all from me for now my dears but I may see you all later.

Challenges Entered:

Top Tip Tuesday Challenge:  Masculine card this week please
Cards for Men Challenge:  Anything Goes this week

Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Aww a lovely card. Great for a little boy. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute♥. Love your colouring and the paper you used♥.

    Hugs Marita♫♫

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those papers, not used them for ages. They look great with this image and love the little clip things. Marianne x (Hope you'll enter my candy.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an adorable card and I know it will surely make him smile!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our "Masculine" challenge. :)
    Good luck to you and happy stamping...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute.. papers work brill with image
    thanks for joining us at cards for men
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card - so colourful - Love it!

    Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our Masculine Challenge. Don't forget if you have a Top Tip to share with us you could win another prize! Just add (TIP) after your name when linking :)
    Have you made a note on your calendar so as you don't miss our Birthday Bash week after next? £100's of prizes!!!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw -this is such a cute image - fab card! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx