Thursday, August 4

C.R.A.F.T. Anniversary - Guest Dt for August.



Good morning my dears,  I am so pleased to be back here at C.R.A.F.T Challenge albeit for the the month of August.

This was my very first DT position and I was thrilled to bits that they gave me the opportunity to work with some amazing designers and grow as a crafter.  It's my utter pleasure to be back in the fold so to speak.  Anyway before I get all sentimental let me tell you of this weeks challenge.

ANNIVERSARY 

We would love to see either you cards.layouts,gifts, whatever takes your fancy so long as it's anniversary related.  I've chosen a Hanglar Stanglar image of this cute couple, married it up with some Basic Grey papers, Wild Orchid Flowers, a little heart charm and a simple sentiment.

Our Sponsors this week are

Crimson Cloud who are giving our first prize winner a choice of 3 die cut packs from their store


Crimson Cloud

Our next Sponsor is 2 Cute Rubber Stamps and they are giving the winner a choice of 2 rubber stamps or 3 digital stamps.

2 Cute Rubber Stamps

How generous is that girls,  so come on over and join us this week, we are looking forward to seeing all your wonderful work. Don't forget to pop over and see what the fabulous DT have created for you this week.

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

The Paper Shelter:  Would like to see your Flowers this week.

Craft Your Passion:  Have the theme of Anything Goes this week.

Sew Many Challenge:  Anything Goes this week

Bling It On Challenge: Would like to see things beginning with ABC, for me it's A = Anniversary  B=Border Punch (MS hearts) or Blooms  C= Charm.

That's it from me for now, I wish you all a wonderful day ahead.

Hugs

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a GDT in your 'old' team, Suzi...you are still getting better and better regarding your new DT and GDT posts....your card is wonderful with great details and fab colouring!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey !!such cute images !!love it !!
    **do join in my blog candy too !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion "Anything Goes" challenge. Good Luck!! ~Jamie~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Suzi what a beauty this is, loving the H&S images also the papers, design and embellishments a top notch card, I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous beautiful card Suzi, love the adorable couple and pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Fabulous card.

    Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Gorgeous card and embellishments!

    Hugs Gry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is gorgeous. I love the vibrant colours. Thanks for joining us at bling it on. Patsi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card.The H&S are so cute and lovely colouring on them.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, nice design. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our challenge this week. hugs,Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card, the colour combo is so lovely, really makes the image pop. Fab embellishing too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx