Thursday, August 11

C.R.A.F.T. Gifts Gdt project.



A very good morning to you all,  well this is my 2nd Gdt spot over at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge and this week our theme chosen is

GIFTS

We are not looking for a card as a gift but you can include one if it's part of a gift set.  You could make a door plaque, wall hanging, gift box, chocolate wrapper etc.

I needed to make two bookmarks for my twin Grandson's return to school next week.  This one is for Aaron, my image is the sweet rucksack from Robyn's Fetish and I've coloured it with Derwent water colour pencils. The papers are all from papermania,  The little  domed pencil and books are also from papermania. String and paperclips from my stash.  I now have another one to make and it has to be similar but not exactly the same.  I will show you that one on Sunday over at Creative Inspirations Challenge.

Our Sponsors this week are

Robyn\

where the winner will get to choose 5 digital images or 1 paper pack and 4 images.  Now that's a nice prize.

Our other Sponsor is

My Creative Classroom

This winner will receive a seat at 1 of their upcoming (on line) classes, now that sounds very interesting.

Thank you for popping in to visit and I wish you all a wonderful day.

I also want to welcome my new friends who have chosen to follow me.  I'm delighted to see you all, please do leave me a comment to let me know you dropped by whenever you visit.

I would like to join in the following challenges:

Stamp Something Challenge:  This is Digi week so any creation with a digital image.
Little Darlings Challenge:  Have the theme of School Days this week
Crafty Catz Challenge: Theme is Back to School
Crazy 4 Challenge: Would like to see a Shaped card or project this week
I Did it Creations Challenge: Have the theme of Children this week
One Stitch a Time Challenge:  Would like you to use a Digital image this week.

Bye for now!

15 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, your bookmark is amazing and I especially love the addition of twine and paperclips :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful bookmark, I love the bright and cheerful colours. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Suzi this is adorable - i love the stamps andthe great colours - awesome make!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi,
    Brilliant book mark, just love the way you did this, so apt; Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant corner bookmark Suzi I love all the great school themed embellishments on it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever idea! This is just lovely
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is fabulous Suzi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic project. love it.

    thanks for playing with us at OSAAT this week, hope you will join us next time too.

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT One Stitch At A Time

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh this is one adorable creation, I love the papers and the image is adorable,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, for our challenge 94 Back to School

    I have some Calorie free Candy if you are interested.

    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous job Suzi. Thanks for joining us at I Did it Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so fun and so colourful, love the bright colours. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your corner bookmark, they are fab for this time of year when kids are thinking about getting back to school, must give one a go. Lovely and colourful too. Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at OSAAT this week and god luck. Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card - love the image - thanks for sharing with us at IDIC
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a stunning bookmark!
    Love the papers and the rucksack image is so beautifully inked :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at Lityke Darlings challenges this fortnight :)
    Welcome back!
    Love, Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx