Sunday, August 14

Creative Inspirations #66 Back To School DT project



Good Morning All,   It's Sunday and time for another wonderful bi weekly challenge over at Creative Inspirations. This fortnight our theme is BACK TO SCHOOL.  

This will be my second corner bookmark this week, I made one for my Gdt spot over at CRAFT Challenge on Thursday but that one was for my Grandson Aaron this one is for his twin Brother Ross.  I've kept the same size but this time there is no image just sweet dome accents.  Papers are from Dovecraft and all the little additions such as the apple, crayons worm etc are all from Papermanias. I just added them along with a few coloured paper clips.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the amazing

Photobucket

The prize is a gift voucher which you can spend in their amazing on line store.  You won't have any problems spending because they have the most amazing range of goodies to suit all crafters.

That's all from me for now my dears, I'll be back later with another DT card but until then I wish you all a wonderful Sunday.

I would like to participate in the following Challenges:

Celebrate the Occasion Challenge:  They have the theme of Back to School this week
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge: As always there is a fab picture for inspiration this week.
Allsorts Challenge:  This week it's Anything but a card
Dutch Dare Challenge:  Back to School this week
Ambers Crafts and Stuff Challenge: Back to school this week.
Shelly's Images Challenge: Back to school this week

Hugs

26 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bookmark Suzi...I'm planning to make one myself today...although I have to pack my suitcase, as I must still work for 2 days and then we will leave....however, I can't stop crafting....hehe...
    Have a wonderful Sunday!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bookmark...

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a colorful and wonderful bookmark. Perfect for the Back to School theme.

    Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    Kathleen – Guest Sweetie
    Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This bookmark is fabulous! I love the worm crawling through the apple and the shaker crayons! Thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi what a FANTASTIC idea! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! Love this!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely adorably detailed bookmark, really LOVE it! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, such a pretty bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your corner bookmark. I want to try and make one of these. I have some friends who would love using them. Thanks for the inspiration and for joining us at CTO. -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great bookmark.Thanks for joining us at CTO.
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love this bookmarks and think I have made one for all in my family :) Yours is super!
    Great colours and details!
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute project... thanks for playing with us at CTO..

    Ivette_DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute bookmark!
    Love the worm crawling through the apple!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What super work Suzi and so inspirational.

    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts Challenge this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for playing along at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did a lovely job, thanks so much for joining CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cute! The paperclips are just the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!
    Hugs, Jenni
    http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is adorable. Great job!!!!

    Thanks for joining us at CTO!
    Rebecca "Crafting Misfit"
    Celebrate the Occasion DTM
    Visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab corner bookmark Suzi - just perfect for any young student.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute; love the paper clips and 3D crayons! Great paper; so glad your challenge fit perfectly with ours at Cupcake Inspirations! :D

    Thanks for joining us!

    Hugs, Michele

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great idea, love the bright cheerful colours.
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fab bookmark, the little worm is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, this is a beautiful project! I'm so glad that you joined us at Shelly's Images Back to School Challenge and I hope we see more of your creations in the future!

    ~Heather
    Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is adorable!! I really must make one of these corner bookmarks -- Yours is so inspiring!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Celebrate The Occasion!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Celebrate The Occasion DTM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx