Sunday, August 21

THE EMERALD FAERIES GARDEN NEW RELEASE !!!


THE EMERALD FAERIES GARDEN NEW RELEASE
Hi everyone

we have 2 new little faeries for Release for you today
yay how awesome is that!!





are now for sale at
THE EMERALD FAERIES ONLINE STORE

I've made a card using the sweet Isabella, coloured her with pro markers and derwent artist pencils. I've used pale green flower soft for effect on the little mound she is sitting on.  Isn't she adorable.  Papers are from Papermania and K&Co, vintage ribbon from The Funkie Junkie (etsy store) flower is hand made using various dies, papers and some gossamer material. Sentiment is from Emerald Faerie Garden.






Using the utterly adorable Ashee, I've made a gift Tag,  now how cute is he!!!!  sitting on his little mushroom/toadstool  I'm never sure which is which lol.!!! once again I've used my pro markers and Derwent artist pencils.  My swirly banner is from a CB folder distressed with TH broken china ink. Sentiment is from Emerald Faeries Garden (Ticket) EK scallop and emboss punch and I've added a few little blue gems. Butterfly punch (can't remember the make)  and some craft work fibres finish off my creation.

Be sure to check out what

The Emerald Faeries Garden Design Team have created with this these 2 New little cute faeries ..

here is their Blog List for you


I would like to enter my card and Tag into the following challenges:

Bearly Mine Challenge:  Bring on the Bling.  My Faerie wings on my card have glamour dust and my tag has pretty gems.
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Babies and little ones. I would like to enter my tag.


Wishing you all a wonderful day and a productive week ahead.

Hugs

10 comments:

  1. Oh wowzers Suzi, totally awesome!!
    Big Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely !!! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh just love this hun its brilliant gorgeous image and super colors hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning, love the grass under her. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable tag - perfect for a new baby gift. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little faeries. Love the glamour dust on the wings! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both so beautiful Suzi, absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2 gorgeous creations Suzi, your tag is fabulous & I love how you've got so much depth & interest on to a relatively small space. Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful projects. love it

    Thanks for playing with us at C4E this week, hope you join us next time too

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT Craft 4 Eternity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx