Tuesday, August 2

I've Been Keeping a Secret

Grab our logo


 
Hello my dear Friends,   I can now share a secret that I've been dying to shout about from the rooftops.   I am now officially a Diva, mind you my dear hubby says I've been one for years. lol.  Yeah I'm now a Marianne's Design Diva.

I was so thrilled when Amy asked me to join, it took me all of one nano second to say yes please.  I've been on Cloud nine ever since.

The 1st Challenge will be on 15th August, so make a note to come join us and there's more.   The Followers Candy draw has been reopened until the 15th August.  Just click on the link above, become a follower and enter,  someone has to have the lucky number and it could be you.

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Suzi!!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Suzi...you deserve it....don't fall off your cloud!!!......lol......
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Suzi what fantastic news congratulations.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not surprised. You are rockin out those dies! HUGE congrts & cyber hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! congratulations suzi! rock on girl,lol.!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh congratulations hun,well done so chuffed for you hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx