Monday, August 15

Marianne's Design Divas # 1 Anything Goes DT card




Woohooo!!!!   It's here!!! our very first challenge over at


I am so excited and thrilled to be here at the Launch of this fabulous new Challenge Blog and of course to be showcasing the wonderful designs of Marianne's amazing creations.  The challenge is monthly so there's ample time to get your creations into Mr Linky. The theme this month is

ANYTHING GOES

 
We are looking forward to seeing all your beautiful creations using any of Marianne's gorgeous products, either stamps, papers, die cuts, flowers etc etc.

For my DT card I've used sweet Tilda as my image and coloured her with promarkers and a little glamour dust.  My papers are Prima and K&Co. Flowers are a mixture of WOC, petaloo and some from my stash. My Marianne D's dies that I've used are the swirls from the Frames & Swirls die (LR0116) and the Small Butterfly (LR0153)

The Full Recipe for my card is below this post.

Our Sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Bunny Zoe Crafts
Nikki has an amazing selection of Marianne's Dies in store.

gif maker

The Prize is a gorgeous set of the new Christmas Baubles (LR0184)


What a fabulous prize for our lucky winner.

Please do pop on over and take a peek at the wonderful creations that my fellow Teamie's have conjured up to enthuse and encourage you.  They are utterly amazing, don't forget to leave some love while your over there.  That's all from me just now my dears but I'm so looking forward to seeing all your wonderful labours of love.

I would like to participate in the following Challenges\;

Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge:  Would like to see Flowers this week.
Magnolia Down Under Challenge: Would love to see you create something inspired by a song.  I've chosen the song of When you wish upon a Start by Louis Armstrong.
Magnolia Mania Challenge:  Would like to see a Special Card/project this week.  ........ My card is going to a very special Great Niece.
The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Blog Challenge: Use some pretty ribbon on your project.

Hugs

Recipe:
DP: K&Co - Prima
Image: Magnolia
Medium: Promarkers
Swirls: Marianne D's Frames & Flourish die LR0116
Butterfly: Marianne D's Small Butterfly LR0153
Oval Nestie: Spellbinders
Flowers: WOC, Petaloo, Stash
Ribbon behind Flowers: White web ribbon (local haberdashery store)
Pearls: Prima
Corner Metal Flourish: WOC coloured with Copics
Sentiment: LOTV

29 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful card Suzi, thank you for joining in with the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Ur card is stunning hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Suzi. Beautifully coloured and fab embellishments!
    Thank you for joining in with us at The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi your work is always so awesome! This card is certainly no exception. Love the glitter paper you used and the butterfly dies are perfect. All your embellishments are completely wonderful.
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful, Suzi! Such gorgeous details and a beautifully colored Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Suzi!
    Your card is just wonderful!!
    Love all the little embellies you have added to it :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWWWW Suzi this is breathtaking, what wonderful creativity and inspiration, I would love to be able to make a card like this, the colours. papers, design, embellishments and Tilda all look stunning.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The punches and embellishments added great details on your card Suzi and your colored of Tilda is awesome :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi, I am such a fan of Marianne products and you have showcased them beautifully. I love the coloring of Tilda's hair - absolutely perfect.
    Wonderful caard.
    ~~ rubber hugs ~~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi, this is just Beautiful! I love the papers and your attention to detail, simply stunning!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is precious and beautifully done!!! Love the patterned swirls and butterfly too! Well done Suzi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! I love how you colored her hair!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love your embellies
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a fantastic card to start of the MD challenge blog!
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautifull card.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, hun! I`m so thrilled that we finally have opened the challengeblog. Love the design and the DP you have used and as usual your colouring is fabulous. I really hope we get a lot of entrants. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous Suzi! Those papers are sooooo pretty!
    Love it!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous is right! I love the way Tilda compliments the papers. The coloring of her is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOWZER!! Absolutely STUNNING my dear!! Love the layout and all of the gorgeous flowers! The sparkle on Tilda is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. The is a beautiful card! Thank you for joining the MSL Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such delightful card with so many elements to look at. I adore that Marianne Butterfly ...I must get one! Looking forward to working with you on the Marianne Design Divas team x

    ReplyDelete
  24. GORGEOUS card, Suzi! Beautiful DPs and coloring and well, I love the whole layout and embellies too!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  25. You are absolutely right - It looks like I am always a day late and a dollar short! This card is as pretty as a picture - your coloring and all these fabulous embellishments - gorgeous!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh Suzi!! This is amazing, I love your Tilda in amongst those pretty flowers and gorgeous papers:-) Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at MDUC
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. absolutely gorgeous card with pretty flowers!
    Thanks fro joining us at MSL!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx