Friday, August 12

Prairie Fairy Friday #59 Sketch DT card





 
Hello my dears,  well it's Friday, the start of the weekend for most, sadly not for me, I'm in the studio this weekend from Fri night till Sunday night singing my little heart out trying to accommodate the "star" with my backing vocals.  I shouldn't complain really, I get put up in a fab hotel, driven to the studios, sit on my bum and sing and get paid very good money for the thing I love to do most in life(apart from crafting that is)!!!! well you have to pay the mortgage and the credit card bills for all crafty goodies we need (want). lol.

Anyway  it's time for another wonderful challenge over at
 and this week our wonderful hostess Tracey has given us an amazing sketch to follow.  I'll tell you now I will be using this sketch over and over its wonderful.

I've chosen sweet Sweet Swinging Gillian and she is available HERE over at Prairie Fairy Design.  She is so adorable to work with and colour. I've used my trusty promarkers on her, with some Karrs, Prima, K&Co papers.  My flowers are a mixture of WOC and silk flowers, my swirls are from Marianne D, Sentiment from Whimsy Stamps.  I hope you'll come over and join us for the chance to win some amazing Digital Images from Roberta's fabulous design.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I wish you all a wonderful weekend and spare a thought for me in my 5* hotel, chauffeur driven weekend doing what I love most in the world.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Divas by Design Challenge:  Are looking for Birthday Creations this week.
Truly Scrumptious Challenge: Would like us to Lace it Up this week, lace on you projects.
Craft Your Days Away Challenge: Have a Birthday/Celebration week
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge: Would like to see Birthdays this week
Stampavie & More Challenge: Would like to see a Girlie creation this week
Birthday Sundaes Challenge:  Must have a birthday sentiment.

Hugs

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Suzi...love your colouring and those papers are fab!
    Hope you enjoy the weekend being busy with your other hobby!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous,love the Image. Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card, Suzie. The colours you have used are so pretty.
    Wishing you a fine weekend.
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just stunning hun adore the colors and those papers,have a great time hun hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi I'm so glad to hear someone else sings! The difference is that I don't get paid! Lucky girl! Great to meet you! I love the flairs behind her too! I wish you the best luck in the Diva's by Design challenge. Thanks for joining us this time and hope to see you again next time!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise
    You're invited to join in on my Blogversary candy if you collect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Suzi! I love the image you used. Thank you for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at CYDA on our 1st birthday, hope you will join us again, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a happy, happy image and card. I love the wonderful colors. Gorgeous papers and flowers. Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I love the beautiful papers! Just perfect for this image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi...you did an awesome job coloring Gillian! Looooooove her eyeshadow! She's so darlin' !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx