Wednesday, August 24

Pretty in Blue for Mum



Here is my second post tonight.  I made this card for a dear friends Mother at her request. Her spec was blue, cute and flowers. Mmmh!! 

I used a sweet Sarah Kay image and coloured her with pro markers and Derwent artist's pencils, I've had her for ages n ages but this is her first outing so to speak. The papers are really old K &Co. (I've made myself a promise that I need to use the mountain of papers that I have before buying anymore, this was after I bought 4 12x12 K&Co packs at the weekend.!!!!!! 

I used DCWV for the mounts and this beautiful ribbon from Bazzil. EK scallop punch, suede flowers from Dovecarft, circle punch from xcut, scallops from Nestie's. Pearl stamens from WOC, button and heart charm from my stash, ferns from spellbinders foliage die and the sentiment was made using the computer.  I also used TH broken china distress ink for the clouds.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you enjoyed your stay and that you'll come back to see me soon.

I would like to participate in the following challenges:

The Ribbon Girls Challenge:  Use pretty ribbons this week
The Paper Shelter Challenge:  Would like you to use Punches and Dies this week.
Stamps R Us Challenge: Anything Goes this week
A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge: Would like a Birthday creation this week.
Lothian Crafts Challenge:  Anything Goes this Month
Sew Many Challenge:  Summertime is the theme this week.

8 comments:

  1. WOW Suzi! This card is gorgeous! Love the colors and your coloring is awesome.

    Hugs,
    Dianne
    http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!! Love all the blue and the details are just outstanding. A beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun this is one gorgeous card your friend will jus tlove this to bits,the image is one of my fav too,plus my fav color so its just perfect hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya! what a lovely card! so inspirational! hugs carlyann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl this month, we hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Suzi, thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Girl this month

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Suzi this is absolutely stunning the colours of blue look beautiful so does the image, papers, flowers and ribbon, oh my word I soooo love this.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours on this card - those blue flowers are so cute! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx