Wednesday, August 24

So ya wanna play!!!!



Hi all,  well I was browsing tonight and came across my dear teamie Corry's post about becoming a full time member and challenge co-coordinator over at Tickled Pink stamps.  I am so delighted cause believe me she is one talented and enthusiastic lady as some of you may already know.  Anyhoo I've had a few tickled pink stamps for a couple of weeks and just haven't had the time to use them (shame on me!!!)  and when I noticed that the challenge only had a few hours left I knuckled down and made this wee card.

She is called Baseball Pippa and boy does she have attitude!!!  this card is going to be so perfect for a friend of ours who who is baseball mad!!!  not our usual sport here in Scotland. lol.  I promise he will get the joke sentiment!!! Rofl xx

Anyway I'm going to enter it into this weeks challenge over at Tickled Pinks Stamps which has an Anything goes theme.

Sending you huge congrats Corry, a well deserved result sweetie.

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. ooooooooooooooo so suh-weet! thanks Suzi! Mwah! big hugs & kisses! Great coloring to boot! Wowzers. love the reds and sentiment is GREAT! LOL love it! thanks so much for putting this together so quickly for our challenge at TPSC this week! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx