Friday, August 19

Winter Wonderland - For the Man in your life DT Card


Morning my dears,  It's FRIDAY!!!!! yippee!!!  and I've got the weekend off.  No Gig or studio so I'll be crafting all weekend.

Time for another Challenge over at Winter Wonderland and this weeks hostess with this week it's Marianne's teams turn to bring you the theme.  We would like to see a card/project for
The Man/boy in your life.  A nice easy one for you.

I've chosen to use one of my HM stamps. Isn't he the cutest!!! I've coloured the image with Pro markers and Derwent Artist pencils. I've kept the card fairly simple but couldn't resist a bit of glitz with the red glitter board and glitter ribbon.  My friend won't mind cause he likes a bit of glitz as he is quite theatrical. lol.

Our Sponsors this week are

Crafty Emma's Store and she is giving the winner £10.00 to spend in store
Kindly sponsored by

Our next Sponsor is Squiggle Stamps and the prize is a choice of 2 digital images.

Kindly sponsored by

Well my dears that's all from me just now. I may be back a little later if I can get my current project finished. In the meantime I wish you all a wonderful weekend ahead.

Challenges Entered

Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  The theme this week is Food/Drink
Ooh La la Challenge: Christmas Creations
Totally Papercrafts Challenge:  Christmas in August.

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really fun card Suzi. Love that big bow. Have a good weekend. Hope you'll enter my candy. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at OLL.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great card!! Love your idea to use that Christmas bow. It looks fabulous!! Love the cute HM stamp and the large brads too!! Wonderful work!!
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cute card♥. Your colouring and decorations is gorgeous♥

    Hugs Marita♫♫

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous card Suzi! I love that image...so cute! I love the colouring too! :)

    Thanks for joining us at OLL this week :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh superb image. Love the colours.

    Thanks for joining us this week at TPC and good luck in the draw. I hope we see you again soon.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx