Wednesday, September 14

Christmas is coming.!!!!


Hello my dears,  I made this card a few days ago using one of the newest Sugar Nellie stamps, she is called Wish upon a Star, isn't she just adorable.  I've used a mixture of mediums to colour her, pro markers, derwent water colour pencils and noir pens. Her little wings have been glittered with glamour dust, if you click on her she will enlarge to give you a better viewing.

I've used a variety of papers from last year so no names I'm afraid but I have used the new Marianne D Pine Tree Branch die cut and I love it you can find it here over at Samuel Taylor's Crafts where you will also find the Swedish Ice star that I've used. My sentiment is from Whiff of Joy as is the matching die cut.

I would like to enter my card into Samuel Taylor's Crafts September challenge which is to create a Christmas card.  The prize is amazing 4 yes 4 packs of Prima papers.

That's all for me just now my dears I hope you all have a wonderful crafting day ahead of you

Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Suzi...great colouring...fab Marianne die...good luck with the challenge!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suzi what a little diamond this is, a pink diamond at that, the display in the corner looks fantastic and the image a true beauty.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Suzi,
    I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing - so many beautiful elements on one card! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx